[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

Yeah, 

This ain't working for me either. 

case "altis":{
_staticCoords = [
/*
[traderposition,direction,createmarker,props[classname,position,direction]]
//"full" array
[[0,0,0],0,true,[["classname1",[1,1,1],1],["classname2",[2,2,2],2]]]
//minimal array
[[0,0,0],0]
*/
[[18459.1,14259.2,0.00141716],340.199], //trader by mine
[[13319,14523.9,0.00134587],143.067], //trader by stavros
[[6193.02,16828.7,0.00118256],1.52142] //trader by kore
];
_blacklistedAreas = [
/*[position,area]*/
[[18459.1,14259.2,0.00141716],1000],
[[12570.8,14320.2,4.67927],1000],
[[6193.02,16828.7,0.00118256],1000]
];
//distance to search for trader positions  
_spawnarea = 12500;
};
case "stratis":{_staticCoords = [];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 6000;};
case "bornholm":{_staticCoords = [];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 12500;};
case "chernarus":{_staticCoords = [[4338.63,6807.38,0.00131226],148.748];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 7000;};
default{_staticCoords = [];_blacklistedAreas = [[[0,0,0],0]];_spawnarea = 7000;};
};

I cannot even see a marker on the map "HS Blackmarket".

Does anyone actually have this working on chernarus, if yes, you you either post your entire "traders\init.sqf" or this little section?  Thanks

you need to put it in an array, like this:

_staticCoords = [[[4338.63,6807.38,0.00131226],148.748]];

Is it possible to ask a trader only in the airfield, the only aircraft sale.

And the other trader is not, because it does not make sense to buy an airplane where you can not start.

not currently, but you can set a static trader at your airfield

you must have some errors somewhere in an rpt log, try look in both server and client rpts for any errors and post them here or in a pm

I know you left the private conversation but I just wanted to let you know after I removed this script an put all of your scripts from your github on my server in place of this one everything worked perfect. I dont' think the instructions are complete here or people need to be aware that your killfeed is also required with this script.

I know you left the private conversation but I just wanted to let you know after I removed this script an put all of your scripts from your github on my server in place of this one everything worked perfect. I dont' think the instructions are complete here or people need to be aware that your killfeed is also required with this script.

i had a full inbox so i just deleted whatever was there, sorry

i think i already mentioned this, but eventually i will work something in so it will not be needed anymore, but for now it depends a bit on it ...

ulli_123, on 21 May 2015 - 5:50 PM, said:snapback.png

Is it possible to ask a trader only in the airfield, the only aircraft sale.
And the other trader is not, because it does not make sense to buy an airplane where you can not start.

Have a static trader set airfield on the how and where can I determine where exactly spawn the vehicles?

ulli_123, on 21 May 2015 - 5:50 PM, said:snapback.png

Have a static trader set airfield on the how and where can I determine where exactly spawn the vehicles?

if there is a helipad like there is on the random traders, the vehicles will spawn there, else it will just attempt to find a good spot nearby.

awesome mod ! the vehicles dont spawn on the heli pad for static traders for me, does it need to be a certain distance away ? 

line 84 of HS_playertraderequest.sqf, i forgot to increase the distance it detects vehicles, try change it to 100, like this:

_spot = nearestObjects [_player, ["Land_HelipadCivil_F","Land_HelipadCircle_F","Land_HelipadEmpty_F","Land_HelipadSquare_F","Land_JumpTarget_F"],100];

Very nice AddOn!

But....If I had a condition which decides if a player can open the trader or not, what would be the right location to look in the code for? My Idea is that if the condition is nor fullified the trader menu is not opened but a hint printed like "Go away, Greenhorn! I trade just with elite!" :D

I'm just started with scripting and does yet not fully understand your code.

Regards

Blacksheep

i tried that but it just made it spawn further away, The heli pad ive placed is about 20 meters away from the trader or less 

what is the classname of the helipad you used?

Very nice AddOn!

But....If I had a condition which decides if a player can open the trader or not, what would be the right location to look in the code for? My Idea is that if the condition is nor fullified the trader menu is not opened but a hint printed like "Go away, Greenhorn! I trade just with elite!" :D

I'm just started with scripting and does yet not fully understand your code.

Regards

Blacksheep

if you are talking about a donor shop, you can forget about it, im not gonna help with that ...

Dear friend sorry for me english.

For example for this only work but after the first few seconds bUt later can not see on the menu of scrool. And is the same for the others scripts.

I use Infistar.

Can you help me please?

@ertatu

open run.sqf

search for addaction... and allow it.... and allow custom dialogs.... your infi is blocking the addaction.

so, open the run.sqf and read step by step.

i tried that but it just made it spawn further away, The heli pad ive placed is about 20 meters away from the trader or less 

Hi, Im having the same issue, the classname that I use is, please be kind this is my first ever attempt at creating something in arma 3.

private ["_objs"];

_objs = [

["Land_HelipadCivil_F",[9196.64,21622.5,0],0,[[0,1,0],[0,0,1]],false]

];

{

private ["_obj"];

_obj = createVehicle [_x select 0, [0,0,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

if (_x select 4) then {

_obj setDir (_x select 2);

_obj setPos (_x select 1);

} else {

_obj setPosATL (_x select 1);

_obj setVectorDirAndUp (_x select 3);

};

} foreach _objs;

fantastic script, many thanks

simon

Hi, Im having the same issue, the classname that I use is, please be kind this is my first ever attempt at creating something in arma 3.

private ["_objs"];

_objs = [

];

{

private ["_obj"];

if (_x select 4) then {

} else {

};

} foreach _objs;

simon

this helipad is detected, but if it is too close to another object, the vehicle will not spawn on it

One bug I am noticing, if there is more than one person trading at one trader it can sometimes key the vehicle to the wrong person at the trader. It's happened about 4 times now on my server. Just FYI.

not sure how that would be possible, but ill check it ...

Actually based on what I just tried after I helped the player the vendor just seems to get stuck keying things to someone or not keying them to anyone after awhile? Not sure since the default Admin tool doesn't really do a lot on the admin side of things...

However, after they left I tried to buy the same vehicle 3 more times and they were all unlockable for me. It doesn't happen often, but it's come up a few times now. 

if you are talking about a donor shop, you can forget about it, im not gonna help with that ...

Nope, I am talking about a Level system. The more AI's you have killed the higher your level is. At a specific level the player will get access to the Blackmarket. For a final state I have the imagination the higher the level is the lower is the price for the players (defining a ratio).

Nope, I am talking about a Level system. The more AI's you have killed the higher your level is. At a specific level the player will get access to the Blackmarket. For a final state I have the imagination the higher the level is the lower is the price for the players (defining a ratio).

first thing would be easy, second not so much since you will need to modify the tax calculation and figure out a way to seperate them, however all of this will have to be kept persistant somehow or players might be a bit dissapointed when they cant enter the shop after a restart.

private ["_objs"];

_objs = [

];

{

private ["_obj"];

if (_x select 4) then {

} else {

};

} foreach _objs;

simon 

I've put multiple traders all over the map with all different heli pads and none of them seem too spawn the vehicles on them.  

this helipad is detected, but if it is too close to another object, the vehicle will not spawn on it

this could possibly  be the problem, its the only thing i could think of since ive placed all the heli pads pretty close too the traders, how far would would be a good distance too place one? 

I've put multiple traders all over the map with all different heli pads and none of them seem too spawn the vehicles on them.  

this could possibly  be the problem, its the only thing i could think of since ive placed all the heli pads pretty close too the traders, how far would would be a good distance too place one? 

if its in the open, you should be good, but if you crammed it in somewhere, it will not spawn the vehicles there ...

if its in the open, you should be good, but if you crammed it in somewhere, it will not spawn the vehicles there ...

i tried moving the heli pad further away and its stil not spawning on it   :( any ideas ?