[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

hey suppe, i just wanted to let you know that the way you remove crypto from the player is reverted on relog, to make sure crypto is actually removed you can use this:

http://pastebin.com/BJHDmh1w

http://pastebin.com/739pMqBU

you can incorporate as you like, just give me some small credits somewhere ...

if you are unsure how to use it, just write me a pm

@ Halvhjearne

Thank you very much, very friendly, thanks :D

no worries ... i was actually planning on creating a custom trader aswell at some point, so i do  have a few ideas for this if you want to collaborate on something.

i also have an example of how you could make an auto generating scroll menu instead of using multiple addaction for each option so server admins easier can add new items to the list ... however, perhaps it would be better done with a dialog menu with text, real name and pictures instead ... and some arrays server admins could customize and fill easy.

no worries ... i was actually planning on creating a custom trader aswell at some point, so i do  have a few ideas for this if you want to collaborate on something.

i also have an example of how you could make an auto generating scroll menu instead of using multiple addaction for each option so server admins easier can add new items to the list ... however, perhaps it would be better done with a dialog menu with text, real name and pictures instead ... and some arrays server admins could customize and fill easy.

I hereby begun and was long delayed through the bug.... adding stuff should afterwards be easier, a proper menu would be nice, but it still lacks the time....

but in a few days he whole addon looks better :D

we can also work together, if you like.

OK.... Updated....

the bug is fixed, very special thanks to Halvhjearne  :D

Cooming soon: many more updates :D

Future Plans: (maybe in cowork with Halv)
- Many :-)
- dialog menü
- maybe random spawn of the traders
- something to make it easier to add vehicles or so...
- maybe a save funktion...
- and so on....

yea now krypto didnt back but there is no vehicle when u buy it :( resolved

but money back after server restart all of it: RESOLVED

THX FOR THIS NICE SCRIPT :D

Good job & we need more scripts like that :D

hey,

no problem... but please wait a liitle bit, more updates are incomming.... we will again rewrite everything... To make it easier to everything.... with menü an so on.... :D  so, maybe wait a little bit, i think the next update is ready in the next 72 hours :D

hey,

no problem... but please wait a liitle bit, more updates are incomming.... we will again rewrite everything... To make it easier to everything.... with menü an so on....  :D  so, maybe wait a little bit, i think the next update is ready in the next 72 hours  :D

I See your 'new' Trader-system on Halvhjearne's dev-server, it look's soooo nice, I cant wait for it  :rolleyes:  :wub:

I'd love to get this implemented, but the mission.sqm on the github is corrupted to me :/ Any chance you could add the code for me on pastebin?

its a complete rewrite, i dont think you need anything in that folder, but he forgot to mention that you might still need my killfeed installed to get some of the messages from the server (not sure if it will make an error without it, but i think it will still work tho).

if im not wrong, you just need the folder that says "trader" only ...

@ Mergon

This is not my new Trader-System... i work together with Halv on it, it is to 90 % Halvs scripts....  He is the real genuis :D

But, if its ready its look like:

JpjyXSq.jpg

:D

Cooming Soon :rolleyes:

Suppe and Halv,

Nice release. Been watching it progress for a week now.

This will be active on my next restart since its ready to go.