[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

/*
    HS Blackmarket
    by Halv & Suppe
*/

The HS Blackmarket is a 'new' Trader-system for A3 Epoch, it was created in collaboration with Halv, Halv wrote the main part of the script, he is the true genius.

Features:
- Trader with Custom Dialog (Menu)
- Trader with unlimited supply
- You control how many Trader will spawn
- Trader will spawn random over the Map
- Trader will spawn in 5 different "Camps"
- With persistent Vehicles or not persistent Vehicles
- Easily edit/add Prices, Items, Vehicles, Weapons
- Easily Blacklist Items, Vehicles, Weapons

- Easily control about Vehicleammo
- Vehicleammo count over restart (10 bullets left for the restart = 10 bullets left after restart)
- Static and Random Traders
- Work with stock Epoch AH and infistar
- Work without emod !
- Work on every Map

Pictures:

GEPOXDN.jpg
LSOi4es.jpg

Download:
https://github.com/GBR-Suppe/a3_epoch_HSBlackmarket

Install:
- Copy the "trader" Folder and the Stringtable.xml in your epoch.Mission

- Add to your init:

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
  [] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";
  [] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; 

- Add to your description.ext  ( on the very top and if you use Halv's spawn script as well, you need only 1x the Halv_defines.hpp)

#include "trader\Halv_defines.hpp"
  #include "trader\tradedialog.hpp"
  #include "trader\HSPricing.hpp"

- (optional) Open epoch.Mission/trader/init.sqf to configurate the HS Blackmarket

- (optional) Open epoch.Mission/trader/settings.sqf and resetvehicleammo.sqf to configurate the Vehicleammo

- (optional) Open epoch.Mission/trader/HSPricing.hpp to configurate prices, or to add Items, Vehicles, Weapons and so on

- (optional) Remove 1 Epoch Trader for every Blackmarket Trader you added (remove Epoch Trader: \Arma 3\@epochhive\epochconfig.hpp  ,search for NPCSlotsLimit)

- (optional) To get all messages of the traders (like the vehicleworldlimit check) you need:

Edit your BE Filter:

createvehicle.txt   Line 1   add:
!="M_AT" !="SmokeLauncherAmmo" !="B_AssaultPack_cbr" !="B_AssaultPack_dgtl" !="B_AssaultPack_khk" !="B_AssaultPack_mcamo" !="B_AssaultPack_ocamo" !="B_AssaultPack_rgr" !="B_AssaultPack_sgg" !="B_Carryall_cbr" !="B_Carryall_khk" !="B_Carryall_mcamo" !="B_Carryall_ocamo" !="B_Carryall_oli" !="B_Carryall_oucamo" !="B_FieldPack_blk" !="B_FieldPack_cbr" !="B_FieldPack_khk" !="B_FieldPack_ocamo" !="B_FieldPack_oli" !="B_FieldPack_oucamo" !="B_Kitbag_cbr" !="B_Kitbag_mcamo" !="B_Kitbag_rgr" !="B_Kitbag_sgg" !="B_Parachute" !="B_TacticalPack_blk" !="B_TacticalPack_mcamo" !="B_TacticalPack_ocamo" !="B_TacticalPack_oli" !="B_TacticalPack_rgr"

createvehicle.txt   Line 2   add:

!="smallbackpack_red_epoch" !="smallbackpack_green_epoch" !="smallbackpack_teal_epoch" !="smallbackpack_pink_epoch"

publicvariable.txt    Line 1   add:

!="BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_1288" !="HALV_takegive" !="HSPV_traderrequest"

setvariable.txt   Line 1   add:

!="bis_fnc_objectvar_var" = "BIS_fnc_objectVar_obj2_1280"

scripts.txt      7 createDialog    add:

!="createDialog "HS_trader_dialog";"

scripts.txt      7 addMagazine    add:

!="if !(player canAdd (_x select 0)) exitWith {};\nplayer addMagazine[_x select 0, _x select 1];"

scripts.txt      7 setVelocity    add:

!="_smokeg setVelocity _Gvel;"

scripts.txt      7 addItem    add:

!="_this call HS_additemtolb;false"

scripts.txt      7 exec    add:

!="trader\init.sqf";"

For infistar Server:

add these: 9999,9980 to the allowedDialogs.
like this: _allowedDialogs = [-1,602,7777,7778,9999,9980];

and

/*  Remove Actions Plr and /*  Remove Actions Objs

^ must both be false.

btn_donate_LG.gif   for Halv                           btn_donate_LG.gif   for Suppe

Copyright © 2015 Halvhjearne & Suppe

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your    option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.

Is there a way of making it persistent? I was thinking of adding not special/armoured vehicles, but bringing back the Vehicle Trader like A2.

Thus removing the massive amounts of wild spawn vehicles all over the map, and giving the playuer base something to spend their cash on instead of stock piling Krypto and hoarding items in storage.

R.

Is there a way of making it persistent? I was thinking of adding not special/armoured vehicles, but bringing back the Vehicle Trader like A2.

Thus removing the massive amounts of wild spawn vehicles all over the map, and giving the playuer base something to spend their cash on instead of stock piling Krypto and hoarding items in storage.

R.

hey, not possible without changing the epoch code, so, no..... unless someone has a solution yet, but I do not think so.

found this last night is some of my old notes.

call EPOCH_server_save_vehicle
might work if added to the script, haven't tested it yet.

Add it below the vtoken and slot increase code.

You also might want to include some checks for !vehicleplayer and add in a cancellation count based on movement.

Ive already incorporated those last two and gone crazy with additions.

I think im upto 25 server side variables and 40 uses in the mission side...

Thanks for all the extra work when I felt I was so close to finishing up my new vision rebuild!

call EPOCH_server_save_vehicle

gladly..... a lot of fun with it ....

@produkt

yes :D  its possible with that :D  rpg and so on work to with the script :D

No need for the call like this for those items. They will work with just the scripting.

This is what you need to have craftable bikes too surprised no one has mentioned that yet

Just combine this and your favorite or custom menu. add in craftable bike, use any of those scripts out there and modify them to call the server side file you setup to spawn in the ebike.

Hi Suppe,

when you buy the vehicle from trader he takes the krypto but if you go after to normal trader & Buy something  you retrieves the money you have paid for the vehicle :( then you got a free vehicle

any idea how to fix that ?

really ? this is new.... i test it this weekend.......

Hi Suppe,

still nothing about this problem ?

Hi Suppe,

when you buy the vehicle from trader he takes the krypto but if you go after to normal trader & Buy something  you retrieves the money you have paid for the vehicle :( then you got a free vehicle

any idea how to fix that ?

Thx

I currently use this script on my server and it is great.

One thing I've noticed though, is that even though the script removes the Krypto and requires the correct amount of Krypto to purchase vehicles, the Krypto seems to come back once the player relogs/adds funds. It's as though the script removes the Krypto from the display, but not actually from the player's wallet (or whatever code controls the amount of Krypto they have on them).

I tested hours on end. I find no solution at the moment. :(

I'll try to get help. or someone has a solution ?

I have looked through the entire epoch data, or I have looked at, for example ZCP, the there is also crypto rewards, but somehow I do not understand it...

I understand just nothing more on the subject :huh:

it may only work with the emod ?!?

I'll think about it,  I think about something, could now but take a long time.

but the basic idea is cool, and would fit so well with Epoch :angry:

maybe a epoch dev can help ?!? :blink:

or a mega mega scripting pro ?!? scripting ninja :ph34r:  ?