[Release] Sector Addon 0.5.0 - Framework for StaticMission (Millitarize area, Taviana Sector B) rewiten august 2015

Suppe

Thanks for the replies Liquid.

Been trying to get this going now for two days. Tried the height adjustment - no ai, tried fillhouse and militarize - no ai. Spawncrates and I get crates...just no AI lol.

Check RPT log everything runs as it should, all dialogues within the sqf files are called.....just no ai!

I am trying to do it a bit differently - with ai in 3 locations not just one. But still the AI spawn script should work that way any way.

That's why I brought it down to just a single loc in the mission.sqm file so I could test, but to be honest im beat. This looked great due to the fact they will enter and defend buildings.

Cheers

please be patient .... I miss the time currently .... but I will try to create more examples or to create it a lillte bit easyear...but please be patient... i work on it in the next 7 days.....

classified787 - are you sure that's for Chernarus? Looks like it is in the sea, on the edge of map and wayyyy up in the air?

There is a dialogue at the bottom of the simplecache script that im not getting to tell me it is working. I do get the simplecache is starting thing though. Still no sign of AI.

Im testing using this spot

class Item0

{

position[] = {12020,12685,250};

name = "neaf";

type = "Empty";

};

which is the north east airfield (aka arma 2 plane dealer location). It is 150m up and I have increased it to 250 (got the same cpos errors you did Liquid so moved into the air.)

my commands are

nul = ["neaf",3,300,[true,false],[false,false,false],false,[10,5],[3,0],0.6,nil,nil,nil] execVM "\x\addons\Sector_addon\scripts\LV\militarize.sqf";

nul = [[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18],[player],1200,true,true] execVM "\x\addons\Sector_addon\scripts\LV\LV_functions\LV_fnc_simpleCache.sqf";

Weird, just weird!

Finally I can bring some help to you guys!

It is in fact a problem with the militarize.sqf

I copied

_unit setSkill 0.6;

_unit forceAddUniform "U_OG_Guerilla1_1";

_unit addVest "V_21_EPOCH";

_unit addWeapon "SMG_02_F";

_unit addMagazines [("30Rnd_9x21_Mag"), 6];

_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "optic_Arco";

_unit setCombatMode "RED";

_unit enableAI "TARGET";

_unit enableAI "AUTOTARGET";

from the fillhouse.sqf (which did in fact attack me in my test....) logged back in a was immediately popped!

Thx for the patience y'all...finally have what I want:D

Do you have this link? wouldn't mind seeing it against mine to see if there is a typo :/

classified787 - are you sure that's for Chernarus? Looks like it is in the sea, on the edge of map and wayyyy up in the air?

There is a dialogue at the bottom of the simplecache script that im not getting to tell me it is working. I do get the simplecache is starting thing though. Still no sign of AI.

Im testing using this spot

class Item0

{

position[] = {12020,12685,250};

name = "neaf";

type = "Empty";

};

which is the north east airfield (aka arma 2 plane dealer location). It is 150m up and I have increased it to 250 (got the same cpos errors you did Liquid so moved into the air.)

my commands are

nul = ["neaf",3,300,[true,false],[false,false,false],false,[10,5],[3,0],0.6,nil,nil,nil] execVM "\x\addons\Sector_addon\scripts\LV\militarize.sqf";

nul = [[1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18],[player],1200,true,true] execVM "\x\addons\Sector_addon\scripts\LV\LV_functions\LV_fnc_simpleCache.sqf";

Weird, just weird!

https://github.com/FailArmyTeam/Epoch-Chernarus

This is the link to my github that I posted the mission.sqm for chernarus.

And Guffmaker, I am running this on Chernarus on my Epoch dedicated server and my Epoch dedicated test server. So yes it is is for Chernarus. What I did with the mission.sqm is to make the AI just occupy one city and put a marker on the map as a military occupied zone. I am also running this with all my other AI missions and no conflicts or errors. I am running SEM, VEMF, and A3EAI, I also edited Suppe's sector map that he included with the script to add even more buildings to the cherno map. (Thanks Suppe for showing me a real easy way to add buildings, you are a life saver). If anybody would like to see it working on cherno I will be more than happy to open up my test server for all to login to take a look, but I have messed with the AI a little and they are very dangerous on my test server. I have them set at the default settings on the actual player server. If it will help I will post any files for cherno to github for download as I still haven't figured out how to do the spoiler thing in the forums.

Ahhh, So set this to False? then you will be attacked?

no... this option is for: if single player flies over area as pilot, area wont trigger (reduces lag)

_excludeSingleHeliPilot = true;         //true = if single player flies over area as pilot, area wont trigger (reduces lag)

I still have no time at the moment, on our servers the bots shot at helicopters and vehicles.... but give me a little more time to update the hole addon..... in max 14 days it is ready and without bugs !!! in my version was or is a combatheli over the area, to defend the sector for helis or helis in hovermod....

Ok.... Updated and Testet again....

Solved:

- "AI Millitarize" dont shot. (was only the wrong ammo :D )

Added:

- New 100 % working "Altis" example.

- More examples, more Infos, more explanations.

In the next days i have a look at the Vehicle problem, but after first Tests the AI shot on every Vehicle ! 

Please report at what kind of Heli or Vehicle the AI not shot !!!!!

Ok.... Updated and Testet again....

Solved:

- "AI Millitarize" dont shot. (was only the wrong ammo :D )

Added:

- New 100 % working "Altis" example.

- More examples, more Infos, more explanations.

In the next days i have a look at the Vehicle problem, but after first Tests the AI shot on every Vehicle ! 

Please report at what kind of Heli or Vehicle the AI not shot !!!!!

Wrong ammo? lol,

Was going to mention that as they acted like they were trying to shoot me :)

and updated again :D

Added:

- New 100 % working "Cherno" example.

- New 100 % working "Taviana" example. *of course the Sector B place :D  *with special fn_init     *Taviana is the best example for the "sector_addon" :D