[Release] Sector Addon 0.5.0 - Framework for StaticMission (Millitarize area, Taviana Sector B) rewiten august 2015

Suppe

@ d4n1ch

I have already started to write everything myself, then there's nothing left of the AISSP or the LV AI. I'll write everything myself and new :D

after that it is a framework for static Ai Missions :D  perhaps 20% is already finished ;) it should be easy to configure and install....

I wanted to do alone, so that I can still learn a few things... sorry, but maybe we can do a other projekt togehter or u can help on some parts...., i have to many ideas, but never time :(

@ brinik

i allready answer for 5 days:

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:19 PM

@ brinik

please post your rpt log, but please in a spoiler. or how do placed the marker ? in the editor or you just copy and paste it in the notepad ?

Am doing something wrong, i merged your mission.sqm to my mission.sqm but it goes wrong for some reason and my server wont start. If i place the original mission.sqm back then the server starts again. How can i merge your missions.sqm proper to mine?

Am running Bornholm.

Thnx

u cant merged a altis mission with a bornholm mission..... just open the altis one and copy the marker, past it in your bornholm mission and sort them....

and there is no bornholm example in it because bornholm is horrible for a sector... where u want to place a zone with ai in bornholm ?

and i work on a complett new update... after this it it easyer to install and nothing with the arma editor is nessasery...

just wait max 7 dayz with the sector addon :D

use notepad ++ for sqf's or use it for everything :P

and i mean the arma 3 missioneditor... open there one of my missions, copy the marker and open yours paste it in and sort them.

Hey guys,

I want to set a lot of lootboxes in to the Sectors. (For example: Marker: box1,box2, box3...)

How do I config it?

I don't understand it in the sector_config.sqf!

// Marker options:
// The AI spawn on the Marker // Marker 1-10 are for FillHouse AI and Marker 11-20 are for the Millitarize AI // On every Marker spawn so many Units how you set on the top ()
SUP_sec_center = "sec_center";		// Coordinates for the center // also good to spawn the Lootbox, Heli or LandVehicles

SUP_sec_Heli = "sec_center";		// Heli spawn
SUP_sec_Land = "sec_center";		// LandVehicle spawn
SUP_sec_Boot = "sec_center";		// Boot spawn

Where's the entry for spawning the lootbox? 

@prof

u want only more boxes on one location or you want boxes at different locations ?

if one location = just change the number in the config

of more locations = not easy to explain... just wait a little bit for the next update.... i rewrite the comlpette addon, after this its 1000 x easyear to configurate und then u can easyealy at more box locations.

but, but still takes a few days.... i am mayby 60 % ready...

@Suppe

Fine by me. I'm also like to work alone but don't have any time for that. I am still on vacation and behind 3g internet with very limited connection speed and traffic.

About static, dude you are wrong!

You can make dynamic spawns of spawning script and then terminate them like this:

Define spawn cache:
_mission={
_sCscript_list =[
[1, [_pos,3,50,[true,false],[false,false,false],false,[10,5],[0,0],[0.6,0.6,0.6,1,0.9,0.6,0.6,0.8,1,1],nil,nil,selected_group_number]]
];
_spawn_script = [_sCscript_list, 500, true] spawn LV_fnc_cache;
};
And then terminate it safely:
terminate _spawn_script;
terminate _mission;

This is just part of a code but i think you can get the idea. I've made a mission system on that shit.

Hope that you'll get some new ideas from that, good luck.

• 5 weeks later...

hey,

sector_config on the top....

// Unit amount FillHouse options: (Units per Marker)
SUP_unitFH = 3;            // unit amount FillHouse                 [default 3]
SUP_unitFHr= 1;            // +random unit amount FillHouse          [default +1 random]

// Unit amount Millitarize options: (Units per Marker)
SUP_unitM  = 3;            // unit amount Millitarize                [default 3]
SUP_unitMr = 1;            // +random unit amount Millitarize       [default +1 random]

Thanks I set to a greater number of AI. I killed 110 bots. Now is the real protection 3 boxes

// Unit amount FillHouse options: (Units per Marker)
SUP_unitFH = 10; // unit amount FillHouse [default 10]
SUP_unitFHr= 4; // +random unit amount FillHouse   [default +4 random]

// Unit amount Millitarize options: (Units per Marker)
SUP_unitM  = 7; // unit amount Millitarize [default 7]
SUP_unitMr = 4; // +random unit amount Millitarize   [default +4 random]

I felt like in Vietnam