[Release] Sector Addon 0.5.0 - Framework for StaticMission (Millitarize area, Taviana Sector B) rewiten august 2015

Suppe

Hi Suppe,

the idea for the script is awesome ;) Unfortunately I have the issue that if I kill an sector AI it count's negative in the stats. Any idea? Other mission AI's count normal.

Could it be that the AI's spawn on the same fraction and how is this to be controlled? I am using 30 +10 AIs and 20 +10 militarize AIs with Heli in a radius of 500m on a stock Epoch server. On request I can provide access / config/ logs

Regards,

Blacksheep

No its because under scripts\LV\fillhouse.sqf and \scripts\LV\militarize.sqf

The following is set to a civilian character which simply has gear added to it...

there for it thinks your killing a civ...

Existing:

_greenMenArray = ["C_man_polo_1_F"];

Example change to:

_greenMenArray = ["I_Soldier_02_F"];

Now kills are positive not negative.

Have a problem, Everything works just the helicopter disappearing every time when I come close to it... how can I fix it ?

Noticed this. If you are in a helicopter the AI heli will follow you but when you land it disappears. If you come to the mission on foot it disappears when you get close. and I have also noticed that a player that has been revived in this life is immune to damage from the AI, please fix this asap!

Can confirm that the changes from Xstreme works. AI's are now in the correct fraction.

But:

- They will not spawn if Heli = true

- Heli & Heli AI ist still on the own fraction

Hey man, they still spawn for me if Heli = true.

But.... even though the heli spawn is set to create group resistance

_INDgrp = createGroup resistance;

and

_grp = _INDgrp;

and

_vCrew = [_vehicle, _grp] call BIS_fnc_spawnCrew;

It will spawn blufor crew if its a blufor chopper... like the ghost hawk, opfor crew if its a opfor chopper....So the Foot Soldiers will shoot it down.

You can make it a Independent chopper like the armed hellcat but only has 2 seats.

Change in Sector_addon\scripts\LV\LV_functions\LV_fnc_fullAirVehicle.sqf 

_INDveh = ["B_Heli_Transport_01_F"];

to

_INDveh = ["I_Heli_light_03_F"];

However you will need to modify some of the script in:

Sector_addon\scripts\LV\LV_functions\LV_fnc_fullAirVehicle.sqf 
as i think it would still spawn more than 2 crew and therefore the chopper will probably stay on the ground.
Sorry havnt had time to thoroughly test and re-write it to work correctly.

please disable the heli for a couple of days... i rewrite a lot of the addon... but it will take a few days.

Thank you, but most importantly could you fix the problem I had? Players who had been revived in this life were immune to damage from the AI. The heli can be disabled but the immunity from revive is much more of a problem and can't be disabled.

& I am using infistar. The heli disappears only when you come get close to it, then all the troops inside fall to their death

Thank you, but most importantly could you fix the problem I had? Players who had been revived in this life were immune to damage from the AI. The heli can be disabled but the immunity from revive is much more of a problem and can't be disabled.

& I am using infistar. The heli disappears only when you come get close to it, then all the troops inside fall to their death

this sounds more like an epoch bug... has nothing to do with my AI. search for godmode after revive with multigun, somewhere here is something about it, but this is 100 % a epoch bug. try it with other AI to and you got the same.

i thing you must withelist the heli in infistar, or remove him from the blacklist.

In infistar the checks are disabled by default

_UVC = false; /* Use Vehicle Check(s) */
_UVW = false; /* if "_UVW = true;" then it checks all vehicles on the map.

Also how can I make it so there is only 1 crate? I noticed the 

_numberofcrates = noc;

Line but you can't change it to a number, so..

I thought it wouldn't work as it was disabled, but since I added the heli used in the script to run.sqf allowed vehicle list in Infistar, the heli now works properly from my testing.

Edit: After testing multiple times it appears it was just by chance and not an actual fix, apologies for this!

I reworked this AISSP script (by SPUn / lostvar) for my server when there was one. And had it running since version 0.1.0.3 of EPOCH till 0.2.5.2. There was alot of CPS drops and it needs more changes than you did. As far as i know it will lag the shit out of your server if you don't change loops and shit to be terminated by timer or condition and even when you think that you did - you didn't. Lost a full month to this shit because i was too lazy to begin from scratch.

Main goal was server FPS/CPS so i've made it highest priority to run server as long as i could with 40-50 ppl present at all times and best result was 38h without restart and if you only could see the map after that with ferris wheels and shit all over the place. After that test i've sticked to 3h restart.

Now i've came back to A3 Epoch and decided to help DEADZ community so i've reworked all of that shit one more time to be less map depended. The main reason that i'm back is Taviana map so I've borrowed SEM fn_findMissionPos.sqf and fn_getWorldData.sqf thx to drsubo and kiloswiss again.

Also since there is no more arms race and those who was there in december knows what i mean i will release all the shit i had.

Release will include:

Chernarus Sector-BmGJ - @Krasnostav airfield

Taviana Sector-BmGJ - @Sector-B island

And five missions:

bunker - weapons and shit

car crash - weapons and shit

construction - building materials and shit

heli crash - weapons and shit

research facility - medical supplies and shit

And as a bonus 500Kb of serverside Charnarus building/wreckage/ATM in a3_epoch_chernaplus.pbo

After that Suppe, i think we could make something together if you want.

Original script pack and documentation could be found here:

http://lostvar.com/AISSP/

And a little advice to server owners, guys, i don't know was it optimized since then or not, but the more shit your spawn traders have more drops you will have each time someone trying to trade with them. I was changing their contents to [] in database weekly to avoid that.

With reworked AISSP I was able to made THIS(screenshot) with my Chernarus server.

All of those markers are militarize or fillhouse scripts used to populate roadblocks, bunkers and extra buildings with AI. The only drops of FPS/CPS were when they actually spawn cause each of spawned soldier had randomly picked EPOCH gear and it takes few seconds but thats all. At first i had local AI then moved it to headless client.

107410_screenshots_2015-01-18_00001.jpg