Custom Crafting Menu

drsubo

WHAT THIS DOES

This script adds a scroll wheel option for a crafting menu. It allows you to use items to craft other items. If you have the right items and or tools in your inventory it will then start an animation and take the items out of your inventory and delete them, then spawn a crate next to you with the item you selected to craft in it. If you dont have the right items it will give you message saying what you need to craft it. I got the idea from Crafting Script) and thought I could change this up and craft all kinds of useful items. Right now you can craft a Ghillie suit, Lockbox, Bipod and range finders. Feel free to add or change any of the items. One example of a crafting recipe is the ghillie suit. You need to have a pelt,(for the Suit) a green paint can and a brown paint can,(for the camo colors) and need a Hatchet(for tool to cut up pelt for suit). It will then remove all items except the Hatchet and bam, you got a ghillie.

If you guys have any ideas on what else to add in to menu and/or recipes for items, please share and I can do my best to add them in.

Any help or ideas will be much appreciated and am always looking for suggestions on how to write my scripts better.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

https://github.com/drsubo/Crafting_Menu/tree/master

There is a readme.txt included that explains how to install. If need any further help, feel free to ask.

That's just the basic CfgCrafting.hpp that we edit now in 0.3 Epoch to add new crafts.

We are limited to only 6 items that a metal scrap can be a part of...

Until that is enhanced by the devs, im going with my Donkey Menu and a full blown crafting menu built in.

It should be finished soon and live. Fingers crossed I can get it done soon since Suppe gave me so much more work to do with that vehicle stuff in the vehicle trader release!

• 1 year later...