Heli Crash Site Spawner

drsubo

I want to start out by saying I know this is written horribly and im sure a lot of you guys can clean it up and make it a lot better. I made this in a hour or so using an old addon/script I made back when a3 epoch first came out. It was my first script so its very messy but gets the job done. Its a addon you can just drop into your @epochhive\addon so its easy to use. I figured id put it on here in the hopes that someone could use it or even improve on it and make it better for us all.

IT IS SET UP FOR BORNHOLM SO MUST EDIT FOR OTHER MAPS

So what this does is spawn heli crash sites randomly within a set circular radius. If you want to pick where the crash sites spawn then you can set radius very small or you can set it to 3000m for the crash sites to spawn anywhere. It spawn a crate full of loot next to the heli instead of on the ground like the old dayz spawners. The size of the spawn radius and loot can all be changed and set to your liking. On the github there is a readme that tells you how to install and configure everything. Read that first and if you have any questions then feel free to ask for help on here.

The link to download is here

http://github.com/drsubo/HeliCrashSites/tree/master