battleye kicks

BoleParty

Question

anyone gets his clients kicked for "client not responding" ?

recently every player whos joinin my server is gettin kicked for "not responding" after couple mins...first i was assuming this is a client side issue but as its happening to almost every player im not sure at all. weird thing is that im not gettin any kicks.

6 answers to this question

Usually that is when they are sitting in the lobby and BEC will kick them for being idle. Check your BEC config for:

# Kick people who are idleing in the lobby, kick will happen after given time, Min time is 90 sec. use 0 to disable this function.
KickLobbyIdlers = 90

Adjust in seconds or disable to your liking.

Check your logs and make sure you are not getting spammed with "Pending Network message XXXXXX". 

If you are, it is likely that something is preventing the server from normal communication, and after X amount of minutes think that the player is not responding and kicks them. 

Check your logs and make sure you are not getting spammed with "Pending Network message XXXXXX".

If you are, it is likely that something is preventing the server from normal communication, and after X amount of minutes think that the player is not responding and kicks them.

thx for response...i missed to post that i got my issue already solved so i kinda wasted ur time. apologize

thx for response...i missed to post that i got my issue already solved so i kinda wasted ur time. apologize

Never a waste, when the topic might happen to others and responses might help them. :) 

If you get an issue fixed, don't hesitate to post the fix in the thread, so others can potentially solve similar issues they have. 

Never a waste, when the topic might happen to others and responses might help them. :)

If you get an issue fixed, don't hesitate to post the fix in the thread, so others can potentially solve similar issues they have. 

totally agree...i had to manually update battleye files on my server