Server Takes A long time to Load

Dave.C

Question

Hi There,

Hope Someone can help me here, So as the title say my server is having alot of problems starting it takes around 10 - 15  minutes to start before people can join,

I tought this was because of missions i added however i removed everything of the server just like a new install and it still takes just as long, I did this on advise from my host provider saying more things changed added etc, means alot more loading times . but as iv said i removed everything and still getting the same result. Can Someone please help me or let me know whats wrong..

Thanks in advance

Dave

I have Attatched the log

arma3server_2015-04-18_03-19-27.rpt.txt

16 answers to this question

All i can say is i've used dayz.st and Survival Servers in the past, never ever again would i go back, even if they paid me :lol: seriously, both suck.

Really if you can afford it go dedi, it's by far the best way and you're players will be happy with a stable server, GSP have too many users, i know they're out for profit but still.

3:28:55 "Epoch: Server Start Complete: 525.119 seconds"

Not even 9 mins. Can you try booting it up without emod to see if it's quicker?

Should have said the times go up and down the log was a lucky restart this restart without emod was..

Epoch: Server Start Complete: 851.377 seconds

Do you know what hardware the server is hosted on? Also, do you have access so you can change startup parame

No im not sure what hardware they are using but i know from day 1 it was slow and they kept saying it would get better after restarts etc ..

yes i can set my own launch parameters