Question about storage (lockbox, shelf and tent)

Onaabys

Hi.

As i have noticed the storage are not maintained when you maintain your jammer (need to put something in or take something out).

But how long is the timer for them to expire? Is it the same timer as the normal expiresBuilding in the epochconfig.hpp or do they have their own expire timer which server admins cannot change?

Lockbox , tent and shelf maintenance are not controlled by the Jammer .Thats why you can place them outside the jammer range . They are reset by use , take 1 out , put 1 in , within the set timeframe :)

So how much time is there before inactive going to be deleted?

The timer is displayed in the Redis desktop manager under Storage . The timer is displayed for each unit on the top center of the header in secs  . It's default 7 days it seems .

Thx for this, found the timer in the DB!

Tested it out with placing a new shelf on my testserver and it use the same timer as for buildings before it decays. In epochconfig.hpp check for this line (you may have another decay time in your epochconfig.hpp).

expiresBuilding = "1209600";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings

I have 14 days on my server (1209600 seconds) and it showed up with that amount of time before it decay in my DB.

Thx for this, found the timer in the DB!

Tested it out with placing a new shelf on my testserver and it use the same timer as for buildings before it decays. In epochconfig.hpp check for this line (you may have another decay time in your epochconfig.hpp).

expiresBuilding = "1209600";  // expiration date in seconds for buildings

I have 14 days on my server (1209600 seconds) and it showed up with that amount of time before it decay in my DB.

Exactly , as I said , 604,800 is Default . :)