Teamspeak 3 Free slots For All!!!!!

viper179

Hey guys was up well we just got a sponsorship with TeamSpeak 3 so we have a 512 server slot ready to go for a whole year, so if you want to save yourself some money plus you will still be able to admin your own section within your own area please fill free to come by ts3.gameservers.com:9123 and just ask for viper if you are a  big clan or a small clan or just 4 or 5 guys come on over plenty of slots and you don't pay a dime what so ever.  just trying to help out the community and help people save some money thank you.

Ok then i go with it :P

Share also own TS with some Slots (we have a licence for 500 Slots) on my dedicated server hosted in Germany.

If you are interrested write me a PM or a mail at [email protected]

EDIT: All sorts of gamers are welcome but you have to speak english/german language otherwise, it could lead to communication problems :unsure:

Yo Richie,

I'll be taking you up on that offer if it is okay that we are not actually playing Epoch right now. We plan to do so when it will be closer to final though :) Right now mostly CS:GO, DayZ SA and as of late GTA 5.

Yo Richie,

I'll be taking you up on that offer if it is okay that we are not actually playing Epoch right now. We plan to do so when it will be closer to final though :) Right now mostly CS:GO, DayZ SA and as of late GTA 5.

Your channel is made and you're channel admin, knock yourself out :) sharing is caring as they say

Bollocks...............you're doing it for money...............you're not releasing the patch quick enough.....................................self advertising..............................Shit hosting company.....................I'm only joking folks :p

Nice offer for people who dont have a TS3 Home.

yeh sure man no problem im on the ts3 right now at ts3.gameservers.com:9123 come by say hey and yes this is for anyone us uk france i dont care who it is its  free and plenty of slots more than welcoem to come by and say hello and if interested just swing by let me no i will make a channel for you and you tell me how you want it set up and you will have admin right for what ever you want in your channel once again this is to all players or if you want to save some money it doesnt have to be epoch it can be what ever game yall like or want to play no problem.