R3F Logistics Persistence Help

Stonefather

Question

I am currently running a server with r3f Logistics and it's working flawlessly besides persistent objects which disappear after a restart, I have done quite a few google searches but as far as I can tell there isn't much about R3F with Arma 3 Epoch, I wanted to know if any one knows if it's currently possible or if It's a limitation currently. 

4 answers to this question

I am currently running a server with r3f Logistics and it's working flawlessly besides persistent objects which disappear after a restart, I have done quite a few google searches but as far as I can tell there isn't much about R3F with Arma 3 Epoch, I wanted to know if any one knows if it's currently possible or if It's a limitation currently. 

Epoch cleaner delete all objects what is not spawning serverside

As i rememmber from R3F, there is custom mission.sqm from where all objects spawning, so you can just delete it from mission.sqm 

with rf3- objects taken from the world and moved will respawn back to where they were taken from, map object or custom buildings does not matter. this has always being he case with rf3 from what ive experienced over the few years.

with vehicles you have to update the position by entering the vehicle and starting her up to save its position into the DB. Objects do not have this enterable feature and just by the player moving an object will not save its position by releasing it