Repair & Rearming script

Halvhjearne

• 2 weeks later...

Halv,

Have you tried reloading the 30mm gun on the Gorgon? I have one in play that I keep locked up and all the weapon systems except:

140Rnd_30mm_MP_shells_Tracer_Yellow

60Rnd_30mm_APFSDS_shells_Tracer_Yellow

Come up in the list to reload. I checked my NoGo list to make sure it wasn't blacklisted in there but it is not. However it does have a REALLY long list and I am wondering if it is longer than the script will allow?

Is it possible to fill up with pure increase, I have to set point before in the salt desert a kind refueling, so you can refuel aircraft since.
Since a gas station as they stand around on the map are not appropriate.
The plane you have to drag on forever because

Is it possible to fill up with pure increase, I have to set point before in the salt desert a kind refueling, so you can refuel aircraft since.

idk what pure increase is, but i want some ...

gorgon, BTR any armoured vehicle that uses a 30mm cannon

Till BIS fix their game or Halv can think of a better way - heres a inefficient way of adding cannon ammo :P In Service_point.sqf change the bit that starts_fnc_getammo = {... to this :

_fnc_getAmmo = {

private ["_vehicle","_role","_weapons","_cannon"];

_vehicle = _this select 0;

_weapon = _this select 1;

_cannon = weapons _vehicle;

_allammo = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "magazines");

if ("autocannon_40mm_CTWS" in _cannon) then {_allammo = _allammo + ["40Rnd_40mm_APFSDS_shells","60Rnd_40mm_GPR_shells"]};

if (("autocannon_30mm" in _cannon) || ("autocannon_30mm_CTWS" in _cannon)) then {_allammo = _allammo + ["140Rnd_30mm_MP_shells","60Rnd_30mm_APFSDS_shells"]};

_ammoreturn = [];

{

_curammo = _x;

if !(_curammo in _NoGoAmmoCName) then{

_ammoname = getText (configFile >> "Cfgmagazines" >> _curammo >> "displayName");

_ammoreturn set [count _ammoreturn, [_curammo, _ammoname]];

};

}forEach _allammo;

_ammoreturn

};

Till BIS fix their game or Halv can think of a better way - heres a inefficient way of adding cannon ammo :P In Service_point.sqf change the bit that starts_fnc_getammo = {... to this :

_fnc_getAmmo = {

private ["_vehicle","_role","_weapons","_cannon"];

_vehicle = _this select 0;

_weapon = _this select 1;

_cannon = weapons _vehicle;

_allammo = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "magazines");

if ("autocannon_40mm_CTWS" in _cannon) then {_allammo = _allammo + ["40Rnd_40mm_APFSDS_shells","60Rnd_40mm_GPR_shells"]};

if (("autocannon_30mm" in _cannon) || ("autocannon_30mm_CTWS" in _cannon)) then {_allammo = _allammo + ["140Rnd_30mm_MP_shells","60Rnd_30mm_APFSDS_shells"]};

_ammoreturn = [];

{

_curammo = _x;

if !(_curammo in _NoGoAmmoCName) then{

_ammoname = getText (configFile >> "Cfgmagazines" >> _curammo >> "displayName");

_ammoreturn set [count _ammoreturn, [_curammo, _ammoname]];

};

}forEach _allammo;

_ammoreturn

};

not a bad idea, i just dont want to add more code that i know eventually will become irrelevant ...

not a bad idea, i just dont want to add more code that i know eventually will become irrelevant ...

Do you really think it will get fixed or is this something that has likely been an issue since ArmA release?

Do you really think it will get fixed or is this something that has likely been an issue since ArmA release?

i cant imagine this is more than perhaps a spelling error in a config file, i think it will be fixed soon ... untill then you could use the fix that was given above, im pretty sure it will work, but at the time it will be fixed, those cannons will show the ammo twice if this is not removed.

then add this line to the bottom of your init.sqf:
[] execVM "custom\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";

now it will actually remove the crypto from the player ...

I know people have made a new folder custom, but really this should have been with the other sqf correct in addons folder?

Slight catch.

Ignore I see what you wanted to split up

to use it updatet the script service point script files with the updated code and put both of these files in a folder called custom in your mission.pbo.

ulli_123, on 03 Jun 2015 - 7:29 PM, said:snapback.png

idk what pure increase is, but i want some ...

??????

• 2 weeks later...

Just pulled up to a gas station and scroll wheeled like old school arma2 and nothing happens.  What am I missing?  How come I can't seem to get these damn scripts to work as easy as I do in Arma2?  It's the same freakin shit and it doesn't make sense lmao...  I must be havin a bad day today...  Spawn menu doesn't work now this script isn't work :(

Just pulled up to a gas station and scroll wheeled like old school arma2 and nothing happens.  What am I missing?  How come I can't seem to get these damn scripts to work as easy as I do in Arma2?  It's the same freakin shit and it doesn't make sense lmao...  I must be havin a bad day today...  Spawn menu doesn't work now this script isn't work :(

1. make sure you dont have any errors and if you do post rpt's here.
  2. its not the actual gasstations, its the garage thats usually next to them, but you can add any type of building you want to act as your service stations.

Ah gotcha, k it works then just wrong building.   Happen to have gas station building ID off top of your head?  Also, might want to add some BE filters for the noobs out there that don't know.   Coming from Arma2 to Arma3 script forums.  I've noticed alot of guys releasing there scripts or ported versions are not doing so well on the step by step guides.  Seems it's gotten worse since the migration from arma2 to arma3 lol

Halv,

I have your Halv_TakeGive script for krypto but it's not consuming during the repair?   I know it calling your takeGive scripts because it kicked for publicvariable "!=HALV_takegive" at first.  Any ideas?  I'm following your guide exactly step by step

most likely you forgot to add the scripts that actually removes the crypto, but you arent exactly showing me any errors here ...

My init.sqf is calling your script as shown below. 

// TakeGiveKyrpto (Service Point Action)
[] execVM "custom\takeGiveKrypto\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";

All files are located in "custom/takeGiveKrypto" folder location.

Added a few BE filters shown below to stop it from kicking.

Scripts.txt

Line 17(notepad++):   !="_vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];"

Line 48(notepad++):   !="_vehicle setDamage 0;"

Publicvariable.txt

Line 48(notepad++):   !="HALV_takegive"

No errors in regards to takeGive script within RPT.

FML!!! I get all the way down the list then I find its the file path you have in your "HALV_takegive_crypto_init" because I added it into my own organized "takeGiveKrypto" folder ha -- i need to go back to Scripting 101, sorry man its been a rough day.  I swear I got some rest now and have fresh coffee lmao

1. if you have nothing to repair/rearm or if you have no crypto, it still says it repaired or rearmed, even though it didn't.

i think you forgot to add the crypto scritp part i added at a later point, ill see if i can clean this up at some point and include it so its not as confusing, but its really epochs fault for wanting only server to be able to change client crypto.

2. I rearmed an armed offroad and allthough it apparently added the magazines, I had the reload icon and hitting the reload key wouldn't allow me to reload the vehicle. 

i have heard of this before but i can never reproduce it ... my guess is its an question of locality, but who knows.

try enter driver first and then go to the gun to rearm, that usually worked in arma 2.

i think you forgot to add the crypto scritp part i added at a later point, ill see if i can clean this up at some point and include it so its not as confusing, but its really epochs fault for wanting only server to be able to change client crypto.

i have heard of this before but i can never reproduce it ... my guess is its an question of locality, but who knows.

try enter driver first and then go to the gun to rearm, that usually worked in arma 2.

I edited my post because I got the reload to work. Using the reload key doesn't work but using the scroll wheel to reload does. I didn't go through all the pages, so I didn't see the crytpo script you are referring to.

I edited my post because I got the reload to work. Using the reload key doesn't work but using the scroll wheel to reload does. I didn't go through all the pages, so I didn't see the crytpo script you are referring to.

this:

Edit:

Since it is not possible to remove or add crypto to the player from the player himself (wich is ridicules really), i made this little addition and updated the scripts, to ensure the crypto is removed from the player:

http://pastebin.com/739pMqBU <== HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf

http://pastebin.com/BJHDmh1w<== HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf

to use it updatet the service point script files with the updated code and put both of these files in a folder called custom in your mission.pbo.

then add this line to the bottom of your init.sqf:

[] execVM "custom\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";

now it will actually remove the crypto from the player ...

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to get the 25mm ammo to rearm in bradleys. Is there a addition to this script to fix it? Thanks

most likely you are not close enough to the building for it to show it.

so far i have only experienced a bug with the 30 and 40mm cannons but i havent tested if it was fixed in the latest arma version.