[SUGGESTION] Toxic/Tear Gas

SPIB0X

I think players should be able to loot rare toxic grenades which emit a poison gas that causes the player to take damage and possibly pass out/die. Perfect in a raid on a base or if you've pinned someone down inside a building that you can't get a good shot on them. Much like the green gas emitted from a downed Sapper.

I think players should also be able to loot a uncommon (but not super rare) tear gas grenade which emits a gas that blurs players vision who are effected by it, causing a similar sensation to when a Cultist is in range, very good for rushing in a stalemate/lockdown situation..

I don't imagine this would be a difficult thing to implement with some of the effects of this suggestion already being in game, they would just need to be tied to smoke grenades... Would be even cooler to have these type of grenades as launcher attachments

I love your proposal for the simple fact that servers with smaller populations can be clustered together by setting up large radiation zones as you mentioned.

Perhaps a grenade type or object that you lay down that can emit radiation (an invisible effect) instead of toxic gas? Possibly need to enter a radiation zone to fillup said object or charge it?

I've never had that Unconscious timer in A3E but it would bring an additional element.

The Tazers come to mind as well that would/could accomplish this.

Flash grenades would be interesting also for both players and AI.

I find that the characters are a bit fragile still in A3E.  You jump out or eject out of  a vehicle going 2 miles an hour and your dead. 

You should rather have a broken bone, bleeding and be unconscious for a short period of time.

Same with falling 3-5 meters or whatever they deem... broken bone, unconscious and bleeding.. but not outright dead.

Makes me wonder how they determine where a bullet hits your body.. What are the vital/non-vital hitboxes.

Seems that any shot to any part of the body or a majority of the body kills players.