Help with 0.3.0.2

LoneKirov

Question

19 answers to this question

You'll be suprised, good luck :)

Negitive lol. i was hoping... my Launch Batch file is as follows

@echo off
start /high "arma3" "C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\arma3serverchernok.exe" -port=2302 "-config=C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\TADST\EpochMod\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\TADST\EpochMod\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\TADST\EpochMod" -name=EpochMod -nologs "-mod=@Emod03;@masv;@mas;@Epoch;@EpochHive;@AllInArmaTerrainPack" -loadMissionToMemory -enableHT -autoInit -maxMem=4096 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi
exit

Now it is exactly as follows

@echo off
start /high "arma3" "C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\arma3serverchernok.exe" -port=2302 "-config=C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\TADST\EpochMod\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\TADST\EpochMod\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Arma3OverpochChernoK\TADST\EpochMod" -name=EpochMod -nologs "-mod=@Emod03;@masv;@mas;@Epoch;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@EpochHive;@OP" -loadMissionToMemory -enableHT -autoInit -maxMem=4096 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi
exit

Have you actually updated the arma3server.exe to 1.42 or are you still using the one from 1.4?

The reason I ask is that you have obviously renamed the exe, but the updater will place the new 1.42 exe in the folder with the default name, not the one you are calling in the startup command

Have you actually updated the arma3server.exe to 1.42 or are you still using the one from 1.4?

The reason I ask is that you have obviously renamed the exe, but the updater will place the new 1.42 exe in the folder with the default name, not the one you are calling in the startup command

Yes i saw that as a bummer the first time i updated to 1.42 but then quickly realized it had a new .exe so i delete old and renamed the new

In B3 i also had to replace the epoch_server.pbo and also the DLL as it stays in my mind,

simple question do you validate the installation of the Server?

To be honest im not sure how to "validate it" and i did Replace the PBO with the b1 and then b2 and i think even B3 when that released

Update: Soooo I disabled ALL mods (@mas, @masv, @Emod03) and Used the Default epoch.cherno that the update came with and a New DB. So CLEAN install and Still server error 03 server not ready. No custom scripts or mods. just Bare Bones. My head hurts.... Suggestions?