My Dream = DayZ Standalone / Epoch

Flybynight

I REALLY MISS THE ZOMBIES IN EPOCH.

with these antagonists we got here. ( THERE is a danger of 0% ) the sappers are boring the phantom and the UAV are anoying as fuck and the priest is just a priest.

Dear Epoch Devs i undestand you want to do something new.

but srsly this makes the game boring. keep the Monsters in but please add Zombies. there needs to be a bigger danger in this game.

and please if you add zombies increase their spawn. not only 1 monster if you loot 1object at max.

make a spawnsystem like in arma2 spawn if player is near. 

THX for reading

True. M-107's everywhere. Godly annoying. I want to see more adrenaline style dangers. Wolves. During day and night, because on some servers, they refuse to add in day/night cycle. Someone that gets people on edge, or something that makes them run for dear life, or something that brings more fear. Something scary. Something... idk. 

Standalone it totally different engine.  Epoch with the addition of zombies.....wow.....how could you not love that?

The thing is to make GOOD functional and not retarded glitchy zombies like in Breaking Point or currently in DayZ. Arma 3 would be awesome with zombies, but not in Epoch, probably.

The thing is to make GOOD functional and not retarded glitchy zombies like in Breaking Point or currently in DayZ. Arma 3 would be awesome with zombies, but not in Epoch, probably.

I'd have to say that Breaking Point has better Zombies than Standalone. However, the only mod with better zombies than both DayZ and BP is Namalsk Crisis. Their zombies rock. 

Raptors are intended for a quick mission scenario, not to be ran by bots but by players. This is something that I discovered when I looked at Raptors mod for my missions.

[Altis + Zombies] doesn't make sense

now, [Taviana + Zombies] = LOTS OF FUN

https://youtu.be/-ZYwOM3GpWo

are you sure those are zombies? or a desperate attempt to get them on Arma 3 lol !? that looks awful ! 

Anyone got the link for this info about DayZ SA being opened up for modding please :D .

The devs stated easly on that they didn't like the idea of zombies but the fact is that zombies are still very popular regardless of what some commentators say.  The challenge is to do them well without killing the server trying to manage them. 

Then there is also the debate on slow (Walking dead) zombies vs fast (28 Days Later) Infected.

Anyhow, unlikely to be zombies in Epoch unless the devs decide to make a radical change in direction.  Anyone who has followed Epoch will know that is extrememly unlikely.

Just waiting for