Autoban #R2/ Autoban #0

Tyler

Question

Every player that attempts to join my server either gets kicked for Autoban #R2 or Autoban #0.

I attempted to increase the startup time for the AH as stated in this post:

but that just delayed the ban instead of removing it.

Scripts I am running:

Zupa's Hud Builder

igLoad Tow & Lift

Custom Loadout

Deploy Bike

Earplugs

MAS Weapons

SEM Ai Missions

Color Correction

Can someone also inform me on how to check the database for the ban reason?

Any help is much appreciated

Can anyone shed some light on the problem?

EDIT: I BRING AN UPDATE!

So I can offically confirm that ONLY when BEC is running do people get instantly ban from the server. 

I'm glad I found the problem, but now I need to find out how to fix BEC or get another program for autorestarts.

Below is my BEC Config, can anyone see an issue??

# This config file is only provided as an example file.
# Edit it to sute your needs.
# For more info on how to edit this file. use the Readme.txt file or visit http://www.ibattle.org/install-and-configure

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Bec]
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Set the ip to your server. normally 127.0.0.1 will be fine.
Ip = 127.0.0.1

# Set the port to the server. default port is 2302
Port = 2302

# Set the path to the BattlEye directory that is currently in use by the server.
BePath = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\SC\BattlEye

# Set the path to your Admins.xml file containing your admins.
Admins = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\Config\Admins.xml

# Set the path to your Commands.xml file.
Commands = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\Config\Commands.xml

[Misc]

# Set which type of hacks that will be added to your banlist.
# 0 = none. 1 = GameHack. 2 = Battleye Hack. 3 = both GameHack & Battleye Hack. 
# value 3 is set as default if this parameter is not defined.
Ban = 3

# Only allow english chars.
AsciiNickOnly = True

# If AsciiChatOnly is set True. you can define none english chars that will be accepted.
# You separate each char with a , "note you need to define lower and upper case of the chars."
IgnoreChatChars = €,£,æ,Æ,ø,Ø,å,Å,ö,ä,ü,ß

# Set the path to the Scheduler.xml file.
Scheduler = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\Config\Scheduler.xml

# Kick people who are idleing in the lobby, kick will happen after given time, Min time is 90 sec. use 0 to disable this function.
KickLobbyIdlers = 0

# The amount of time Bec will wait for the server to start up.
Timeout = 30

Can anyone shed some light on the problem?

EDIT: I BRING AN UPDATE!

So I can offically confirm that ONLY when BEC is running do people get instantly ban from the server. 

I'm glad I found the problem, but now I need to find out how to fix BEC or get another program for autorestarts.

Below is my BEC Config, can anyone see an issue??

# This config file is only provided as an example file.
# Edit it to sute your needs.
# For more info on how to edit this file. use the Readme.txt file or visit http://www.ibattle.org/install-and-configure

[Bec]

Ip = 127.0.0.1

Port = 2302

# Set the path to the BattlEye directory that is currently in use by the server.
BePath = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\SC\BattlEye

Admins = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\Config\Admins.xml

Commands = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\Config\Commands.xml

[Misc]

Ban = 3

AsciiNickOnly = True

# If AsciiChatOnly is set True. you can define none english chars that will be accepted.
# You separate each char with a , "note you need to define lower and upper case of the chars."

Scheduler = C:\Users\Administrator\Tyler\Arma\Config\Scheduler.xml

# Kick people who are idleing in the lobby, kick will happen after given time, Min time is 90 sec. use 0 to disable this function.
KickLobbyIdlers = 0

Timeout = 30

Yes sure its BEc Problem,

I noticed this iin my Topic.

If you Disable BEC everything is Fine.

So i ask me the same is it a Wrong Bec Setup?

I will join your Topic now becouse it seems we have the same issue i hhope its ok for you.

Here is My Bec Config:

[Bec]

Ip = "real Ip" <----Not 127.0.0.1

Port = 2302

BePath = C:\Arma 3 Server\SC\BattlEye

Admins = Admins.xml

Commands = Commands.xml

[Misc]

Ban = 3

# Set the height & width of Becs console window
ConsoleHeight = 45
ConsoleWidth = 165

AsciiNickOnly = False

# Only allow english chars to be typed on the chat. Note, Warnings must be enabled. 0 or more.
AsciiChatOnly = False

# Set the amount of warnings a player will get before kicked. -1 is disabled. 0 instant kick
# 1 == one warning on a bad word. next bad word results in kick
Warnings = -1

# Kick players who has listed chars in their name
DisallowPlayerNameChars = {}()

# Min length, kicks players who has to short name.
MinPlayerNameLength = 3

# Max length, kicks players who has to long name.
MaxPlayerNameLength = 26

# Set the name of your Arma3server.exe if it has been renamed from arma3server.exe to something else!
# if the exe has its original name. comment it out.
# DO NOT SET FULL PATH TO THE EXE FILE
#ServerExeName = NewArmaExeName.exe

# Set path to the file containing a list of bad words. Note, Warnings must be enabled. 0 or more.
WordFilterFile = BadWords.txt

# Set the path to the file containing whitelisted guids.
#WhiteListFile = WhiteList.txt

# Set custom whitelist kick message. Text must be in ascii letters.  MAX 58 CHARS. BE only does ascii on messages
#WhileListKickMsg = you are not whitelisted on this server.

# Kick people with offensive names
NickFilterFile = BadNames.txt

Scheduler = Scheduler.xml

KickLobbyIdlers = 0

# If enabled. Bec will create seperate chat files for each channel along with the main file.
#ChatChannelFiles = false

# Set the amount of Normal players who can connect. Set it to -1 to disable it.
# If set to 0 it means only players who are listed in the Admins.xml, (or whatever you call it) will be able to connect to the server.
# Quick Example 1: server can holed 50 players. and you want to reserve 5 slots for admins. then set SlotLimit to 45.
# Quick Example 2: server can holed 50 players. and you want to reserve 5 slots for admins and 5 slots for friends. then set SlotLimit to 40,
# AND edit your admins.xml. ADD in all your frineds guid and remaining data, put them in group example 100. or whatever you feel likt.
# by using this method you can give some of your friends some access to some commands if you like or none.
# in general this is works like .Whitelisting X player slots for admins and friends, while leaving the remaining Y slots for public.
SlotLimit = -1

# Set the message people will get when they try to connect and is not whitelisted. Text must be in ascii letters.
SlotLimitKickMsg = The Server has reached its player limit.

Timeout = 30

You running your own dedicated server Tango ?

If you send me access i'll have a go tonight for you, full clean install of everything, i've never had the problems you've had, offers there but i'll understand if you don't want anyone else having access :)

You running your own dedicated server Tango ?

If you send me access i'll have a go tonight for you, full clean install of everything, i've never had the problems you've had, offers there but i'll understand if you don't want anyone else having access :)

Well Richie this offer is really appriciated from my side,really friendly from you.But i want to fix this on my own.Yes its a Dedicated server.I try to learn better if i try to setup see error and then fixing on this way i learn more,but if it really stucks next days then i come back to this offer from you sir :)

Update:

You pointed me to watchdogs..........Read Below:

I've never run watchdogs.... ever. And the antihack seemed to work fine up until 0.3.0.2

@Tyler,

Hey Sir i figured it maybe out becouse Richie said Before we should check if watchdog is running.

Now i maybe found the Problem.

Check this:

Go to your Watchdog folder and right click to

__init__.py

&

__init__.pyo

i dont remeber which it was but iam sure it was the __init__.py File.Make Right Click & check if you have a Option to allow windows to access this file or something like that.I allowed it!!!

I cant say if its 100% fixed till now no one is Banned i will watch this now more & Report back if this the issue is.

Regards