HC gender bypass

stonXer

Doesn't really give any errors, nothing in the HC's log,  just a load of Gender Spam in RPT then timeout, seems that the mods start transfering data onto HC while its on the gender screen, then all fails and cleans up all ai on map :/ after the fail the headlessclient just sits in the clonelab.

16:07:41 "##HeartMonitor: Waiting on Gender for <NULL-object>"
16:07:44 "##HeartMonitor: Waiting on Gender for <NULL-object>"
16:07:47 "##HeartMonitor: Waiting on Gender for <NULL-object>"
16:07:50 "##HeartMonitor: Waiting on Gender for <NULL-object>"
16:07:53 "##HeartMonitor: Waiting on Gender for <NULL-object>"

16:07:56 "##HeartMonitor: Gender assignment timeout! No GenderAssigned for HeadlessGent"

Face also recommended in his A3EAI thread to always have at least one more HC slot in your mission.sqm than you really need.  That way the server has options as to which slot the HC can latch onto when it logs in.  My guess would be that that's more important if you're running more than a single HC though, but it's probably not bad practice to do anyways just because.  

I'm all for the HC passthrough idea, it would probably help reduce the overhead needed to run each HC since in its current state, HCs are able to trigger antagonist spawns even while they're standing within the cloning lab area, and we all know how that can affect server performance.

Personally, I'd like to see an option to define world space coords where HCs are supposed to spawn in.  Currently they spawn in the clone room, and to me it's just silly and looks really stupid having one or two characters just standing there.  It would be nice if the world space coords defined for the HCs in mission.sqm were where the HC units actually appeared in game.  Then they could still be connected to the server, but we could throw them in the ocean or something so they're out of sight.