koriaba

2. matrixmark

matrixmark

3. Fleischer111

Fleischer111

• Similar Content

• By Vequis
      Hi,

I am having issues setting up the below status bar: https://github.com/piXm8/statusBar

I have followed the steps but my server will not load the mission file if i add the below line to my description.ext:

class RscTitles
      {
          #include "scripts\statusBar.hpp"
      };

I am new to server hosting, especially Epoch. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
      Vequis
    • By wasdcaster
      I notice it 2 days ago, this player status bar is missing and I didn't find the way out.
      please help, thanks, Ped.
    • By XA3
      there should be a step by step guide for everithing.

like, building:

1:find a hatchet
      2:find a muli-tool
      3:multi-tool works like *this*
      4:energy works like *this*
      5:materials are found like *this*
      6:list of raw materials
      7:recipes

and many more points regarding all the basics like statuses in the debug, and how they *work*(how to get rid of them, or replenish some)

i`m new to this and i need answers for all of this. only helpful thing i found so far is a hour long building tutorial on the youtube.

Structure the information=no endless threads by newbies like me.

Noob sticky thread with all the info would be perfect. Because now it seems like this is not the official forums at all.

hope nobody is offended by my harshness, would really like to play this mod for very long time and see the community grow)

• By XA3
      there should be a step by step guide for everithing.

like, building:

1:find a hatchet
      2:find a muli-tool
      3:multi-tool works like *this*
      4:energy works like *this*
      5:materials are found like *this*
      6:list of raw materials
      7:recipes

and many more points regarding all the basics like statuses in the debug, and how they *work*(how to get rid of them, or replenish some)

i`m new to this and i need answers for all of this. only helpful thing i found so far is a hour long building tutorial on the youtube.

Structure the information=no endless threads by newbies like me.

Noob sticky thread with all the info would be perfect. Because now it seems like this is not the official forums at all.

hope nobody is offended by my harshness, would really like to play this mod for very long time and see the community grow)
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord