[RELEASE] Status Bar With Icons & Server FPS display v1.36

Darth_Rogue

As far as I am aware if the playableunit and exec are not there then you do not need to add them. At least I have not added any BE exceptions for this script and can play fine without any kicks. However not all environments are the same and you might for some reason or another.

As previously stated join your server and if you are being kicked make a note of the kick reason and number. Then go to corresponding BE file: scripts.txt, remoteexec.txt, setvariable.txt etc. etc. and amend as required ;-)

Regards,

Pry

You are facing a problem we all do which is that with time the scripts.txt is changed either by the developers or because you are using a customized scripts.txt such as the one provided with infiStar. Many of the mods/scripts/addons here were first released 6 to 12 months ago, and some have not been updated as the various released of Epoch have come out. Thus, you often have to do a bit of seearching when trying to determine where in your scripts.txt. to add exceptions. The key is that the instructions usually contain something like 7 allUnits blah blah. In this case you can simply search scripts.txt for allUnits and you will be taken to the first line containing this term. If you post examples of a few of your battleye kicks it would be helpful. For general guidance about adding exceptions see:

http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/9256-battleye-filter-tool/

I are no been kicked out of BattlEye, simply do not accessed to my serves address, remained blocked and I had to remove it all.
My script you read it on the previous page and I've never touched ....

with exile I have no problems ... I put even the DMS missions without problems on the first try and work.
With epoch I A3AEI patrols and work ....
Thanks for the link but I can even understand where to place the specified strings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/05/2016 at 11:35 PM, rvg?! said:

in your player_bar.sqf

//add this before finddisplay 46
waitUntil {alive vehicle player};    
waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};

Hey rvg?! that doesn't seem to be working. Still getting reports of having to relog. Has happened to me as well. I don't have the admin bar configured and just having everyone using player_bar.

Is it worth moving those waits to the init_statusBar.sqf?

Thanks

1 hour ago, ReDBaroN said:

Is it worth moving those waits to the init_statusBar.sqf?

Forgot about that, i removed the init_statusbar and admin_bar and call the statusbar straight from the init.sqf.

Sorry about that.
Init_statusbar.sqf replace this:

waitUntil {!isNuLL(uiNameSpace getVariable ["EPOCH_loadingScreen",displayNull])};
waitUntil {isNuLL(uiNameSpace getVariable ["EPOCH_loadingScreen",displayNull])};
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};

with:

waitUntil {alive vehicle player};    
waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};
waitUntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};

I dont know why the the author checks finddisplay twice, once in the init and once in the playerbar.

You can remove that from the playerbar.sqf.

Since the last update to Epoch, I haven't been able to get the status bar to work. Each time I install it, per the instructions, the server just don't start.

Has something changed in the file structure of Epoch that I am unaware of?

I have installed this script in the past and never had a bit of a problem. This is very frustrating.

• 1 month later...

Anyone mind sharing their init and description? I have a fresh epoch esseker arma 3. I made a init and added it as described (only has the statusbar call in it) cant seem to get it to work

EDIT: Scratch that. init/description call command conflict. He has the call uppercase "Status_Bar and the files lowercase. just need to match them

37 minutes ago, Jestertriks said:

Anyone mind sharing their init and description? I have a fresh epoch esseker arma 3. I made a init and added it as described (only has the statusbar call in it) cant seem to get it to work

thanks

class RscTitles
{
    #include "addons\Status_Bar\statusBar.hpp"
};

//Status Bar
if(hasInterface) then{[] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf"};

Thanks chickens. i figured it out. he has the red areas uppercase, but the files are lowercase. just had to make them match

class RscTitles
{
    #include "addons\Status_Bar\statusBar.hpp"
};

//Status Bar
if(hasInterface) then{[] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf"};

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HI All just wander if anyone could help me i have just got a new server with Gtx Gaming and it has all changed since i last had one with them. i have there server with epoch on it and tanoa on it. on my last server i go it working 1st time but on the now on the battleye file has changed abit and i can the status bar to work at all. all i get is kicked as soon as i get in to the lobby of t the server with battleye script restriction #21 i have tryed everything on the forum post but nothing seems to work can anyone help please :) 

I have no other addons on the sever yet this is the 1st im adding

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/4/2016 at 0:27 PM, Tarabas said:

in file playerbar.sqf search for

_players = (count playableUnits);

change it to

_players = (count allPlayers);

and it will work fine like before :)

also (if in use)

1 x _players = (count playableUnits); in file adminBar.sqf  line 61 notepad ++

1 x _players = (count playableUnits); in file adminBar_WS.sqf  line 61 notepad ++

both need to be changed to _players = (count allPlayers); thanks to Tarabas for the fix