[RELEASE] Status Bar With Icons & Server FPS display v1.36

Darth_Rogue

Do you have yourself set up as an admin?  You can add your UID to the admin list in the init_statusbar.sqf and see if the admin bar will load instead of the player bar.  You can also add this code to the bottom of the playerbar.sqf and/or adminbar.sqf files

diag_log "[sTATUS_BAR] Loaded successfully....";

That will create an RPT entry which will ultimately tell you whether or not the file is being read all the way through.

Do you have yourself set up as an admin?  You can add your UID to the admin list in the init_statusbar.sqf and see if the admin bar will load instead of the player bar.  You can also add this code to the bottom of the playerbar.sqf and/or adminbar.sqf files

diag_log "[sTATUS_BAR] Loaded successfully....";

That will create an RPT entry which will ultimately tell you whether or not the file is being read all the way through.

I added my UID for admin status bar, and asked my friend to join the server. Same problem.
But thanks for your advice! I'll check it and make a report to you!

Hello I have a question. I have restart every 4 hours 02,06,10,14,18,22  . But the status bar shows 2 minutes to restarting and at the same time restart is the server. How can I change would restart I was at 0 min. instead of 2 minutes before

Just alter the restart timer.  So instead of having it set to 240 minutes, set it to 238.  

do you mean it  in playerBar.sqf

_time = (round(238-(serverTime)/60));  //edit the '240' value (60*4=240) to change the countdown timer if your server restarts are shorter or longer than 4 hour intervals
_hours = (floor(_time/60));
_minutes = (_time - (_hours * 60));

Hello I have a question. I have restart every 4 hours 02,06,10,14,18,22  . But the status bar shows 2 minutes to restarting and at the same time restart is the server. How can I change would restart I was at 0 min. instead of 2 minutes before

There is a 2 min difference because you are using a different method of restarting your server than the one that is usually used with status bars. Simply adjust your countdown time the 2 mins between when your batch file takes your server down and when the timer in the status bar script starts running.

• 3 weeks later...

Question. On your GitHub, it says

4.  Open scripts.txt BE filter add make the following additions

~line 20  7 playableunits !=""pto: %3 | Players: %2 | FPS: %1 ", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, EPOCH_playerCrypto, mapGridPosition player];"

~line 23 7 exec !"addons\status_bar\init_statusBar.sqf"

I can't find this file anywhere... even serverside... where should i be looking?

Question. On your GitHub, it says

4.  Open scripts.txt BE filter add make the following additions

~line 20  7 playableunits !=""pto: %3 | Players: %2 | FPS: %1 ", round diag_fps, count playableUnits, EPOCH_playerCrypto, mapGridPosition player];"

~line 23 7 exec !"addons\status_bar\init_statusBar.sqf"

I can't find this file anywhere... even serverside... where should i be looking?

the Scripts.txt file is in the sc/battleye folder.

Keep in mind also that as the BE filters are updated that the line numbers may change.  You can still find where to make the additions by looking at the line prefix, i.e., "playableunits" or "exec".  They will always be present in the file, but they may appear on differing line numbers depending on the version of the filters.  

Keep in mind also that as the BE filters are updated that the line numbers may change.  You can still find where to make the additions by looking at the line prefix, i.e., "playableunits" or "exec".  They will always be present in the file, but they may appear on differing line numbers depending on the version of the filters.  

i added the lines afterwards, and my server became unresponsive.

No clue what i did wrong.

Having BE filters wrong wouldn't cause the server to not start, so there must be another issue.  If you're still having problems please post your server and client RPT files here either zipped or in a link to dropbox or something like it.  Might need to look at your mission file too, but let's see what the RPT comes up with first.  

Anyone else running into "Resource title statusbar not found" error?

All i did was upgrade to the newest version. If I go back to an old version its fine.

If the resource isn't available you are missing something or it has been renamed.

Try doing a full setup with the new files, adding all the includes and execVM again.

After a quick look at the files and your issue, my guess is you don't have the files in the right place.

it is looking for the resource status bar which tells me you have the include line in your description.ext but it can't find the hpp...

As I said just a quick guess

Having BE filters wrong wouldn't cause the server to not start, so there must be another issue.  If you're still having problems please post your server and client RPT files here either zipped or in a link to dropbox or something like it.  Might need to look at your mission file too, but let's see what the RPT comes up with first.  

Will do, right now i have bigger issues, with my paradropping spawn and safe zones around trader cities causing people to be banned.