[HELP] Coins Disappearing | Did My Research | No Global Banking 3.0

Hello everyone.

I know that this problem is widely known and that everyone already posted a topic like this, but i've been experimenting around with this add-on for a long time now (did my research), and I just can't get it right. 

To be clear, I am using the no bank version on the default hive and I have had this add on work on a Chernarus server, but I am now trying to get it to work on a Overpoch Taviana server.

In my RPT file I can not find any error and I have tried to use the mission PBO and server PBO provided by Zupa. 

When I look at my database in the character table, it does not add anything for the coins pouch. This is obviously the problem but I don't know the fix. 

So if anyone knows what I am doing wrong, please help me out because me and my friends really want this working on Overpoch Taviana aswell as Chernarus.

This are the files that I have right now, Zupa's PBO's edited to the settings for Taviana (stuff like spawnzone and instance number): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_r9wDtGfEBwSjRHLVFhekZ6MjA/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: 

Found another post with a potential fix: 

Tried to add the trigger, did nothing. I will test the other solutions stated on that post later on. Not allot of hope left atm :P

EDIT EDIT:

Just found out that there is not banking_data table in my Database. There was nothing stated in the tutorial that I needed to make this manually. Maybe this is the problem? If so, how do I create it and with what setup?

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Okay, I guess that banking_data table is only needed for SC1.1 and SC2.0, but where does the SC3.0 add-on save the money for the players and vehicles/objects. And what is the format/syntax for this (in other words, how do I add this because there is nothing being added right now).

Thanks in advance,

NeusAap.