[Release] Petrovka Trader

Senda

Woke up this morning and started on my next project and thought i would share this one as my first post on Epochmod.

It took me a while to settle for the location as my Bash trader is gone and probably Stary will go too as i get bored of the same stuff. Right now it will be Bor, Klen & Petrovka as my main traders but.. Petrovka will have no vehicle trader but a "Helicopter Light" trader, hence the helipad. By "Helicopter Light" i mean Littlebird, Mozzie & all the Bell 47's (colors).

It's pretty much in a usable state, just have to neaten the H Barriers which will get done today and will most likely release it if enough people want it. It's a nice simple build but i actually like it and it's location haha.

Editor Screens -http://imgur.com/a/g2XL6

Ingame Screenshttp://imgur.com/a/auvBU
note: i added an invisible HeliH to the heli pad & purchased a bunch of helicopters and they will spawn at the exact same place each time (you will see in the screens).

UPDATE V1: The release is ready. Download the .zip file and unzip it.

In there you will find pertrovkatraderV1.sqf and an "info" folder which contains Class Marker.sqf & Trader Coords.sqf

pertrovkatraderV1.sqf goes into your custom buildings folder.

The other 2 files have explanations in them for you.

Yes this is only V1 of the trader as it's new  but i received a lot of positive feedback from my servers players and it's totally usable. I will be releasing updated versions as this is not finished to my standards believe it or not. I can not give dates of updates as i have a lot of other projects going.

I also left my steam url in the Trader Coords.sqf if you have any questions, issues or want accurate info on updates, this is a quicker way of getting a response from me.

If you have any ideas/requests then please feel free to share, i will take on any project.

Don't forget to add: execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\petrovkatraderV1.sqf"; to your server_functions.sqf

Enjoy!

Looks proper good that! :)

Thanks =) just putting it into the server to make sure there are no building errors, i have a feeling the shed thing might. Then i can put the traders in place and grab some ingame shots for the thread xD

• 2 weeks later...