[SUGGESTION] Twitch, Announcements and so on

Stranger

Hey i am an part of this community over ages. I have said soemthing about this way before, but i think i have todo it again.

You main Players base is Europe guys. Stop being Announcing Features, Twitch Streams or Facebook Post after midnight. May you wonder why there are only 9 or 10 users live or interacting with you guys.

Start doing that stuff in European time zone. Not everything is US!

• 2 weeks later...

So the devs, based in USA should ignore their RL jobs and families and other duties to stay up and stream Epoch stuff because... the guy that emoquit ARMA3 and Epoch server hosting said so.

At least you're consistent in your behaviour, I'll give you that.

For a guy that left , he makes lots of noise :P

• 2 weeks later...

just cause servers are hosted in Eur dont mean the players are. Plus what difference dose it make if you see a twitter post 15min ago or 15 hours ago? Twitch streams understand able. but post and stuff should not matter.

Just leaving this here. Not getting involved

http://arma3.swec.se/server/country

You can do some mod/mission filters

That shows that most "players" (Real People) are from USA.

:o 41% Servers  and only 6% Players  from Germany

Because Germany has always had a great infrastructure and connectivity to all major carriers, Netdirekt were one of the best in the world even back in the late 90's.

Intresting stats :)

Because Germany has always had a great infrastructure and connectivity to all major carriers, Netdirekt were one of the best in the world even back in the late 90's.

Intresting stats :)

but not for the "Private" Households...

Just leaving this here. Not getting involved

http://arma3.swec.se/server/country

You can do some mod/mission filters

Hmm.. 7:13am eastern US time (that means it's 4:13am on the west coast and 2:13am in Hawaii) and only 1042 people playing Arma 3 in the US... imagine that.... that page is only good for telling how many people are playing Arma 3 at a particular time. I don't see the option to filter it by mods either. 

Hmm.. 7:13am eastern US time (that means it's 4:13am on the west coast and 2:13am in Hawaii) and only 1042 people playing Arma 3 in the US... imagine that.... that page is only good for telling how many people are playing Arma 3 at a particular time. I don't see the option to filter it by mods either. 

It's also a cached list, so not a true "real-time" representation of server numbers or player counts. :)