Favourite Marksman DLC Weapons? And overall impressions?

SPIB0X

So what's every bodies overall impressions of the new DLC content?

I haven't yet had the chance to play with many of the weapons but the 9.3mm magazines are quite appealing.. I find the 7.62 weapons to be a little inconsistent in their stopping power. Thats why I find only the .50/.408 land me sure kills...

Can anybody confirm if the 9.3mm weapons are as effective in 1-2 shot take downs at ranges over 400m?

Which weapons are your favorites and why?

Is there such weapon that behaves and has similar stopping power to a lynx at ranges of 500m+ with a silencer attachment? That's what i'm eager to get my hands on...

So what's every bodies overall impressions of the new DLC content?

I haven't yet had the chance to play with many of the weapons but the 9.3mm magazines are quite appealing.. I find the 7.62 weapons to be a little inconsistent in their stopping power. Thats why I find only the .50/.408 land me sure kills...

Can anybody confirm if the 9.3mm weapons are as effective in 1-2 shot take downs at ranges over 400m?

Which weapons are your favorites and why?

Is there such weapon that behaves and has similar stopping power to a lynx at ranges of 500m+ with a silencer attachment? That's what i'm eager to get my hands on...

im guessing you haven't found the silenced 12.7mm rifle yet :) ... you will most likely hear it from a few hundred metres but its probably the best solution to what youre looking for.

Cyrus - the best, but looks like MAR-10 may be slightly more accurate. Either way, those two rifles are now OP and I think I will be ditching my Lynx for higher magazine rifles. Also mk18 becomes kinda redundant as it sometimes takes 4 shots to kill a person.

im guessing you haven't found the silenced 12.7mm rifle yet :) ... you will most likely hear it from a few hundred metres but its probably the best solution to what youre looking for.

The KIR 12.7 is horrible as far as accuracy and the scopes don't zero properly on it.   This is a very short range weapon that hits like a sledge hammer if you hit the target.  Max zeroing range is 600m if that tells you anything, better off using iron sights  I'm disappointed with the accuracy.

Take it in the virtual arsenal and see where you hit vs where you are aiming even at 20m it's horrible.

The KIR 12.7 is horrible as far as accuracy and the scopes don't zero properly on it.   This is a very short range weapon that hits like a sledge hammer if you hit the target.  Max zeroing range is 600m if that tells you anything, better off using iron sights  I'm disappointed with the accuracy.

Take it in the virtual arsenal and see where you hit vs where you are aiming even at 20m it's horrible.

Thats because that weapon is made for short range combat. it fire pretty fast too :) and no wonder it got bad accuracy. its so freakin short if you think about it got also and silencer on