Just want to say thank you.

Shadow Moses

This is something I'm glad to see happen too. While Epoch being added to the workshop makes little difference to me (and i assume a large part of the forum) as I prefer to manage my mods manually I can see how it's going to help the (for want of a better word) average player, to whom the @modname and -thing launch parameters must be very scary. Even the ArmA3 launcher is starting to look usable and has certainly come a long way since it first was added.

This is something I'm glad to see happen too. While Epoch being added to the workshop makes little difference to me (and i assume a large part of the forum) as I prefer to manage my mods manually I can see how it's going to help the (for want of a better word) average player, to whom the @modname and -thing launch parameters must be very scary. Even the ArmA3 launcher is starting to look usable and has certainly come a long way since it first was added.

+1 Couldn't have said it better myself! While not something I'll use, perhaps it will help to introduce the mod to a lot more people who otherwise (for whatever reason) would not be exposed to it or figure out how to run it.  I'd love to see the 1,000+ Epoch server full to capacity :)