Zeroing, deploying bipod, switching grenades problem

umfufu

As in title , realy makes u go bonkers when zeroing is set to 100mtr and stuck , u want to change but it just doesnt

Same with a nade u got a chemlight , but cant switch to a rgo or smoke

Now with deploying the bipod same thing , so basicly all these 3 get stuck

But not switching single shot to auto , that keeps working

Only reconnect helps to fix

Thought it was gone with 1.40 but with 1.42 after a few minutes of gameplay  they lockup

Now i wonder if more people have this problem ?

-edited-  to make it clear what the problem is

I don't understand anything you're saying, so can be of no help.  Maybe if you type in English instead of gibberish?

edit.  Now that you've clarified.

The only problem I've had is when I tried to change fire rate on a MAS weapon, my ammo disappeared until I changed the fire rate back.  Haven't had any of your other issues, though I don't use chemlights/grenades so not sure on that one.

i haven't heard of that happening since arma 2, and it was an infi setting that some admins (stupidly) left turned on. throw a chemlight, tin can, smoke gren and then the game locked up and you needed to force close it. although, when i throw chemlights, i now get some error to the effect of cannot create something-or-other with scope=private. I haven't attempted this outside of epoch. but i guess a config error in the new arma version?

Have you confirmed that the keyboard key assignments are correct? 

Have you tried verifying your local game cache through steam? This was a recommendation by BI after the game update to 1.42 for Marksman DLC.

I haven't had this issue. But I am experiencing an issue with loaded ammo disappearing from my weapon and sometimes from my gear when I log back onto my server.

@kresda

And thats the only thing that doesnt fail me , single/burst-auto fire always works even when zeroing/nades just dont

the bipod can be fix with just removing it , and grab an other 1 from storage/vehicle

@souredsoup

Done the cache verify , but had it with 1.38 not with the earlier versions and 1.40 was ok

1.38/1.42 have a workaround disconnect and relog , but thats no gaming

Loss of ammo didnt happen to me tho , did u update @epochhive to 3.0.2 build 3 ?

But it happens also on wasteland , so iam thinking its realy a A3 problem

• 1 month later...

As said its not a Epoch problem but a real A#3 bug , seems some keys on the keyboard just stop working

Solution add a second set on keys to perform the task u signed the previous one's

So zeroing on my default keys bugger out once and if lucky 2~3 times a game (relogin) , while the second set always keeps working and the defaults just fail

So for me Delete ,home,end and pageup,pagedn 'r just some deadkeys in all mods of A3