FPS at 10fps no mods fresh install /kicks need help

numitv

Hey there we just did a fresh wipe for the update we can start our server but when people join they get kicked after 5 min 

The server runs at a max of 15 fps 

it also hangs arma 3 and crashes the game

we have tryed wiping data base 

Clean install of epoch 

clean install of Arma 3 on our server 

update everything

we are running out of ideas 

can anyone help

Host GTX gaming

That could be your issue and nothing you can do will fix it, for all you know the other users on that server have 1 meeelion Ai running round and 1000+ vehicles plus some poorly wrote scripts.

Other users will affect your server, that's the negative of shared hosting.

all the users are 4 of us and were friends on a private server 

none are using anything than standard epoch 

and yeah sorry server side fps

but yesterday before the update server fps was at 50+fps 

but after update its drop big time to 10 to 15 max fps 

were kinda lost 

What he was saying was you have a shared VPS server so someone else running their own server which is on the same PC as yours could be hogging all your resources running a poorly maintained server.

ok i get ya well it seems i am not the only one with this issue just found a few posts online where peeps have tthe same issue  massive fps drops and kicks from server 

all different hosts 

and its just after the update

My other arma 3 server is fine but the one with epoch is having all theses issues 

I think numitv is right though I have a 12 core amd server dedibox with 96gb of ram, 3 ssds in a raid 5 array a 1gig connection so its only me on that server, like he said im getting around 8 to 15 cps or aka server frames per second after 3 hrs now since the update I don't no what to do if any one can help me please let me no ts3.gameservers.com:9123

I use GTX as well, and have had an actual performance increase in FPS server side with this latest release. It is my personal opinion Viper179, but I think AMD could be your biggest issue. You would need half the Intel chip to gain about the same performance.

Back to my GTX server though. I have Chopper Supply drops, A3EAI, VEMF, WAI, and SEM missions running simultaneously, with a loadout crate, and status bar running as well. So no, I don't think the AI is causing the problem, at least not in the order I have them running.

I use GTX as well, and have had an actual performance increase in FPS server side with this latest release. It is my personal opinion Viper179, but I think AMD could be your biggest issue. You would need half the Intel chip to gain about the same performance.

Back to my GTX server though. I have Chopper Supply drops, A3EAI, VEMF, WAI, and SEM missions running simultaneously, with a loadout crate, and status bar running as well. So no, I don't think the AI is causing the problem, at least not in the order I have them running.

You could stagger the missions and setup the sleep timers so you don't have multiple missions starting at the same time or even running at the same time. Just a thought

yeh I was actually in the process of increasing the sleep timers say one runs for about 1 hr while the others wait and then activate the second one after the first one is done but right now my server bandwidth is showing 7mbps on the sending data and 2.5 on the receive data for about 2 hrs now will adding the min and max bandwidth help out or not really and hello 1man good to see you ^_^

I have Chopper Supply drops, A3EAI, VEMF, WAI, and SEM missions running simultaneously, with a loadout crate, and status bar running as well.

Ok I'll bite.....WHY?!  Not trying to be critical here, but in my unsolicited opinion, all you need is FuMS and A3EAI at most.  With FuMS you get multiple missions running simultaneously in a variety of formats and you only have to have one AI pack running instead of 4.  Plus there's support for a headless client, which does a good job of keeping load off of your primary server instance.  You can augment that with A3EAI, like I've done, to also have random AI encounters.  But I certainly wouldn't run any more than that.  A3EAI also now has HC support.  And besides, using VEMF and A3EAI is quite redundant, since they both do exactly the same thing - have AI units spawned by a player proximity trigger invade a town.  Running them both will only eat up CPU cycles and memory.  The only difference between the two is that with VEMF you get a loot crate after killing all the AI.  With A3EAI you get loot off the units and Crypto.  Plus FuMS also has a town invasion theme which can be configured to also do the same thing.  It's your server and you can and should feel free to run it how you wish, but running 4 AI packs definitely seems like overkill when there's other options out there that can do the same thing with less code and also give performance increases through the use of a headless client.  

ok well thanks for the help and if any one on here really  wants to help that would be great or if you are running a amd also and you are getting better in game server frames please feel free to share with me I really want the server to run smooth for my players too.