[Help] Arma 2 3D Editor Roads moving?

Question

Hy, Thank you for checking out my post.

I have got a problem, i am working on a custom map for a new server, and im using 3D editor to place buildings and roads.

When placing roads it all works fine, and looks great.

But once i have saved it, and not edited yet i wanted to make some changes and the roads where all moved, not much, but they moved to place i didn't place them.

So im wondering if some knows its a bug, or am i doing something wrong? i get my roads from MAP: EU-Roads, and then i use the runeway roads, but after saving, and closing the 3D editor and opening them back up again, they are all moved..

I hope you guys could help me out and fix this.

Thank you for your time! (btw i use Jon_EditorUpdate, and in game menu ctrl+e to open editor)

With Kind Regards

-EditedSnowHD

The Netherlands

7 answers to this question

Multiple saves, sometimes per piece, is the only way you are going to see any joy. I once spent 4+ hours putting rocks around a whole island, filling it with a rock maze, putting vantage points for AI, etc, etc ...... All to have it go all over the place like a mad womans shit once it loaded into the server. I got mad and deleted the whole thing :)

ElDubya, that sound like a really messed up situation.. But i think a saw a way by putting a code from someone else in your

mission.SQF,And then or put's the object you wanted in your map? Am i right?