Working on a 0.3.0.2 fix.

Axle

Hi Lord 1385,

we got that databaseproblem yesterday, after restart the server stucks in starting. The problem was the file @epochhive\EpochServer.ini was corrupted, not only that the file was empty. In this file is the path to the DB and the password.

Check that file.

The file is there, and the contents well .

[EpochServer]
BattlEyePath = X:\arma3\config\battleye\
InstanceID = NA123
LogAbuse = 1

[Redis]
IP = 85.190.xxx.xxx
Port = 2312
DB = 0
Password = xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[steamAPI]
Logging = 0
Key = 
VACBanned = 0
VACMinimumNumberOfBans = 0
VACMaximumDaysSinceLastBan = 0
PlayerAllowOlderThan = 0

I Love Google Translator...

Could someone cast their eye over this BE filter and tell me why it doesn't work, you can probably tell I am not that good with these :

fn_reviveExecuteTemplates !="[\"a3\functions_f_mp_mark\revive\fn_reviveExecuteTemplates.sqf\",".sqf"\,0,false,false,false,\"A3_Mark\",\"Revive\",\"reviveExecuteTemplates\"]"

You have to escape any " with a \ before had if its inside the line. Check where you have sqf"\

Thanks for that Dwarfer, I now have :

fn_reviveExecuteTemplates !="[\"a3\functions_f_mp_mark\revive\fn_reviveExecuteTemplates.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"A3_Mark\",\"Revive\",\"reviveExecuteTemplates\"]"

But still seem to be kicked for this.

Edit to add :

Should this escape be there : a3\functions_f_mp_mark

@spartan

As a test you can just do the following !"reviveExecuteTemplates" see if that works

Strangely that is what is already in there but is not stopping the kicks.

Edit to add:

Ok my bad I was working on the script in SC Battleye folder when I should have been in the Battleye folder.

Thanks for your help.

Getting these client error popups on 0302b

22:45:10 Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\data\dmr_03_01_spotter_co.paa.
22:45:10 Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\data\dmr_03_02_spotter_co.paa.

I have the same issue on my server anyone got an idea why its doing this

10 Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\data\dmr_03_01_spotter_co.paa.
10 Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\data\dmr_03_02_spotter_co.paa.

I'm still getting the above errors as well... I take it not all the weapons from the dlc are in epoch?

If you really look hard at those errors, those are within the DLC itself.

I believe we are looking at an error from Arma, they have not provided the textures for the weapons we have added to our servers, which in turn might already be somewhere in the database(traders) :(

Im pretty sure they are aware of it and have already worked it into a hotfix but are handling a few other things first before it gets sent out to players/servers

I have this: 

1:32:11 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
 1:32:16 Error in expression <_arr";_arr=toArray(_this select 0);_arr resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:16   Error position: <resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:16   Error Zero divisor
 1:32:16 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_hive\EPOCH_server_substr.sqf, line 1
 1:32:16 Error in expression <_arr";_arr=toArray(_this select 0);_arr resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:16   Error position: <resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:16   Error Zero divisor
 1:32:16 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_hive\EPOCH_server_substr.sqf, line 1
 1:32:25 "DEBUG SPAWN LOOT IN VEH: ShelfProxy_EPOCH PistolAmmo 16Rnd_9x21_Mag type:magazine"
 1:32:25 "DEBUG SPAWN LOOT IN VEH: ShelfProxy_EPOCH MachinegunAmmo 200Rnd_556x45_M249 type:magazine"
 1:32:25 "DEBUG SPAWN LOOT IN VEH: ShelfProxy_EPOCH Food ItemSodaPurple type:magazine"
 1:32:26 Client: Object 5:996 (type Type_90) not found.
 1:32:26 Client: Object 5:996 (type Type_91) not found.
 1:32:26 Client: Object 5:995 (type Type_90) not found.
 1:32:26 Client: Object 5:995 (type Type_91) not found.
 1:32:36 Error in expression <_arr";_arr=toArray(_this select 0);_arr resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:36   Error position: <resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:36   Error Zero divisor
 1:32:36 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_hive\EPOCH_server_substr.sqf, line 1
 1:32:36 Error in expression <_arr";_arr=toArray(_this select 0);_arr resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:36   Error position: <resize-(count _arr-(_this select 1));_ar>
 1:32:36   Error Zero divisor
 1:32:36 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_hive\EPOCH_server_substr.sqf, line 1

Idea?

10 Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\data\dmr_03_01_spotter_co.paa.

10 Warning Message: Cannot load texture a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\data\dmr_03_02_spotter_co.paa.

I'm still getting the above errors as well... I take it not all the weapons from the dlc are in epoch?

Getting same error while joining. But only once and then I can play normally and then get an error trying to chop down a tree (error with something about recoil).