So.. epoch servers not working just for me or what?

KPABATOK

You have updated to 0.3.0.2 ? :unsure:

what? I only found out about new patch in some obscure way that... wow how we  were supposed to know that new version just came? Right now writing this I enter Announcements forum board and see the damn changelog... Oh well, downloading...

So this new Marksman DLC seemed to screw up the servers or at least my game, I either can not join any server or if I join, I die for no reason in like 10 seconds. Also can not sprint. What the heck?

Are you sure that the servers you joined have also been updated to 1.42?

well, downloaded new patch everything seems working fine except 90 percent of the servers who didn't update yet (seems like it, they are all red and only handful green). However, this new Marksmen DLC screwed up my key bindings and now I had to revert changes to original bindings.

I had sprint mode with key left ctrl and stance adjust left shift, but once I joined a server realized I couldn't sprint no more, so had to revert changes to the old shitty and weird Bugemia bindings, with SHIFT on sprint and CTRL on adjust stance... why they did this? I liked my bindings and they were much more comfortable to use as my pinky finger was always on that left control button and whenever I needed to adjust my stance which was only in rare occasions, I would go a little bit up and press shift.

To some people it may seem like non-issue but to me it is annoying to say the least.

P.S. yeah Glen, looks like most servers haven't updated yet.

except 90 percent of the servers who didn't update yet (seems like it, they are all red and only handful green).

Most likely GSP servers, they'll suddenly all update at once.

Only snag is a small bug means they'll have them all to do again once hotfixed.

Having issues updating my dev server this afternoon.  Players get stuck here:

1. 22:51:57  Mission file: Epoch_Intro
  2. 22:51:57  Mission world: Altis
  3. 22:51:57  Mission directory: x\addons\a3_epoch_config\scenes\Epoch_Intro.Altis\

I'm running chernarus too... so IDK what that is about...