BE Kick 25

Sneakydude

Question

Most likely the mods installed and my filters in A3launcher but is there anyway I can turn off the BE to make sure my new server is setup.

I just don't know what mod it is, I am thinkin CBA_ newest one, that had something to do with extraclip, etc... from various log files.

Its not like I need to run Battleye anyways, its just a group of friends on a closed server.

Thanks

Sneaks

3 answers to this question

Delete all the filters, leaving only bans.txt as Bec requires that or disable BE.

First thank you for responding so quickly. I am a learner here, grabbed vilayers server thinking i was doing the correct thing. Next ill build an i5,16gb, ssd setup (computer firm owner)

7 addMagazine !"addMagazineCargo" !="player addMagazine _craftItem;" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycanE_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"emptyjar_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"jerrycan_epoch\";" !="player addMagazine \"Hatchet_swing\";" !="player addMagazine [(_x select 0),(_x select 1)]" !="player addMagazine _x;"

May have been the line 25 or the one before it. Either way if i remove all those filters in scripts.txt that is all i need to do correct?

EDIT=

4.04.2015 08:05:46: Sneakydude (99.250.35.71:2504) 53cd06a1e7432443e4124401f2dbda78 - #25 "["\x\cba\addons\common\fnc_addMagazine.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Misc","addMagazine"]"

Found it!!!

BE disable i understand is server.cfg where i do battleye=0; something like that in the top line correct?

So i may have to try to to repair the CBA installer.

(5 times already WTF) CBA that messed up damnit.