Are car wrecks supposed to give you 4 metal scraps 4 times?

KPABATOK

So I found out about it only after I built my base, that you can hit a car wreck with a sledge even after it gave you 4 metal pieces and you can do it at least 4 times and everytime it will give you 4 pieces. Did anyone know about this or am I just a noob who didn't read changelog carefully?

Either way, I kinda like it, but then, cinder yellow blocks should give you also 4 cinder blocks, not just one. I like this idea of using car wrecks and yellow cinder blocks for getting important building stuff, it is one of the best ideas in this new patch. But it can be improved, but giving a higher amount of cinder for yellow blocks, unless, of course, devs intended it to be like that because cinder is "high value".

Dont make it too easy to gather supplies or else you'll have every lone wolf with a fortress for a base, and build limits becoming way too high and causing server lag. Keep the struggle real I say!

Or make the places that spawn these wrecks/cinder sources in dangerous areas or high-traffic zones for PVP risk. 

Runescape is a good example to take note from:

Rune rocks used to only be available in the deep wilderness where players could get killed at any given time. It was risky but rewarding.