A few things building

kresdja

A couple things I'd like to give some feedback on regarding building.

1.  The ability for people to crawl under your base and stand up through the floor to loot your storage needs some fixing.  Unless you record your gameplay (I don't), you're pretty much screwed as far as admin action goes.  While dealing with the admins of a server are one thing, the root cause is still there.  Why can people clip through floors, collision should stop that?

2.  Building without physx.  I like that you added this, it helps for my first issue.  My issue with this though, is snap only works going in a line, when you want to do a 90 degree turn to start the next side, it won't snap. Can we get this ability, please?

3.  Wood/metal wall with door.  I've never tried to upgrade the wooden stairs, so that may be a "fix", but the stairs end at the far right side of the wall, the door is in the middle.  Having to use cinder garage doors for adding higher levels.

4.  The frequency jammer.  Being unable to move after placed is annoying, especially if you can't build until it's placed.  Having the option to lay it down instead of using physx to cause it to lay down the replacing would be nice too.

5.  This isn't building persay, but with .3.0.1, I've yet to see a sledgehammer.  With the ability to get cinder from smashing the yellow stacks at construction sites, it might actually be useful now, but now it seems to be a unicorn.

1.  The ability for people to crawl under your base and stand up through the floor to loot your storage needs some fixing.  Unless you record your gameplay (I don't), you're pretty much screwed as far as admin action goes.  While dealing with the admins of a server are one thing, the root cause is still there.  Why can people clip through floors, collision should stop that?

3.  Wood/metal wall with door.  I've never tried to upgrade the wooden stairs, so that may be a "fix", but the stairs end at the far right side of the wall, the door is in the middle.  Having to use cinder garage doors for adding higher levels.

4.  The frequency jammer.  Being unable to move after placed is annoying, especially if you can't build until it's placed.  Having the option to lay it down instead of using physx to cause it to lay down the replacing would be nice too.

1. i tried that, did not work at that moment, will see if it does, cause that is a problem idd

3. i upgraded the stairs and it makes more sense then. 

4. is repackable and then u place it again

Yes remove the jammer and the jammer kit will be on the ground pick it up and place again

Removing and replacing isn't the same as just moving.  Though, I guess it's better than it was before.

@Nic Move and remove aren't the same.

@NuFaN No idea what idd is, so pardon my ignorance.  I wasn't sure how they did it, I just know what they were doing when I killed the bastard.

I'll play with upgrading stairs, never bothered, will be interesting to see what they look like.