[DB Save Error] Latest two redisserver.exe

SpiRe

Hello i have some issues with two latest DB redisserver.exe  ( the one included with epochserver_0301.zip ).

DB will stuck on some error and then it cant save DB to file anymore.... Even my backup script with client returns error.

So i didnt saw the error and i have about 3 days rollback because of it. I updated server to latest version and rediserver.exe too but the error came up in about half hour.

Anyway.... I think there wont be such problems if we will have option to use MySQL.....

1z6fayt.jpg

Yet another DB crash...

nxswnq.jpg

redis.conf

bind 127.0.0.1 178.32.172.255
maxmemory 2gb
save 900 1
save 300 10
save 60 1000
requirepass somepasswordiguess

I have the same Problem,

I Reset The DB Complete then  after 1-3 Restarts the Db isnt saving anymore Item or Vehicles to the DB or it cant write to the DB.

I dont know how to show my Error but i think iam really Facing the same Problem.

The DB isnt saving informations after some time in the Db

Kind Regards

I have the same Problem,

I Reset The DB Complete then  after 1-3 Restarts the Db isnt saving anymore Item or Vehicles to the DB or it cant write to the DB.

I dont know how to show my Error but i think iam really Facing the same Problem.

The DB isnt saving informations after some time in the Db

Kind Regards

i did rollback halfday before crash ( 4 + 0.5 days for to be sure ) and everything works fine for now...

Redis either says that crashed or just not saving dump ( console log is the same in every case ) also a3 epoch + redis is still running but not saving data... dump is corrupted then and crashes redis server in about a half hour Even with restarts.