Need a Admin?

sfxunknown

Hello, i am a former admin of a server me and some buddies hosted, it died out and it shut down due to financial problems. i am experienced with arma 3 almost entirely, 2000+ hours in total of arma 3 under my belt, and 500+ hours just on the epoch mod itself. i live in the us and can be active almost all the time. please contact me if you are interested in another server in game moderator. thank you.

I may be interested as it is just me and population is growing over the past couple weeks, jump on get your feet dirty and then we can talk. Only looking for solo players so if you have a group I prefer they not play on a server you might admin for. Less headaches when you have alliances.

Hello, i am a former admin of a server me and some buddies hosted, it died out and it shut down due to financial problems. i am experienced with arma 3 almost entirely, 2000+ hours in total of arma 3 under my belt, and 500+ hours just on the epoch mod itself. i live in the us and can be active almost all the time. please contact me if you are interested in another server in game moderator. thank you.

U can pm me

yeh man come on over and bring your buds get you feet wet and come visit my teamspeak if you wanna talk ts3.gameservers.com:9123  ask for viper :D oh and don't mind the gametracker thing switched to a dedi box haven't put the new one in yet.