My Feedback to newest Server Release

Tango2k13

Hello Epochmod.com Community,

Well iam very new in this Boat.

i tested few weeks the earlier Version 0.2.5.2 on my Server and everything was just Fine.Very Stable Running.

But Since the Last Release for me as Admin its only a Pain to Host a Server.

Few Reasons:

If more as 7-10 Players joining the server the Server Starts Lagging like Hell.............

And ofcourse i using Default settings to test this without anything.Its unplayable release.

Since the Last Release you will not find any Server with newest Release that is Running really Stable.

I tested maybe 20 Servers Today and on all Servers that had more as 7-10 Players the Fps goes Down to 15-18 and the Game starts Lagging.

I Love the Work that the Devs are doing and i never Begged like otheer People to Rush this Release out BUT!!!.......

Please bring a Fix for this that People are having again Fun to Play on some servers.........

I noticed the Amout of Players on the Epochservers decrease from Full Server to 10-30 Players and i think its really the Perrformance Problem.

I hope you can Bring out the next Update soon that it will run stable as the 0.2.5.2 Release.

Last but not Least you Devs doing a Really Great Job but Please do never Rush a Release again out like this only for some People that are Begging here for this like the last time.

Thank you very much & Sorry for my shitty English.

Best Greetz

I can tell you that I had 21 on my server last night and fps and cpu were both at 47, for at least 2 hours, yes there is a slight decline but as soon as I closed another server I was running fps and cpu are both solid. Something is dragging performance down I will agree with you there but not with 10 players.

I can tell you that I had 21 on my server last night and fps and cpu were both at 47, for at least 2 hours, yes there is a slight decline but as soon as I closed another server I was running fps and cpu are both solid. Something is dragging performance down I will agree with you there but not with 10 players.

I see you have atm 5Players on well if you wish i can join with 10 Friends now it takes maybe 30min to crash any server.

People have only to fly with 5-10 choppers on the Map and that is all..............

Dont care you will never have after 2 hours a Ping of 47.it will be 5-15 maybe not more if you wish i can prrof you on your Own server if you wish ;)

Its only a Question what the Players are doing in the moment on the map and not how many Players are on this Server.

Iam running a I7 32gbram and a 500ssd now...........and it still sucks hard!

Running 0.2.5.2 is complete different with the same setup.

No Crash no Lags and a Ping over 50 ;)

All i want to say is dont rush next time a Release for People that are Begging like Kids

"Why MGT has Official Server Files" and we not

Thats Bullshit

I will wait for a few more players to join them provide a screenshot of ASM, I have no doubt these last 2 releases have caused some serious issues with performance but not the extent you are stating.

@Tango -- How about you provide some stats/logs of your server performance suffering? Otherwise, this is just one of the many posts of ppl complaining.

Provide proof, to ... help out the community?

I know that my Server has this issue thats not the Problem i will only Point to the Performance Problems that every server has at the moment.

Did you not wonder why you didnt see any really full Server since change from 0.2.5.2 to 0.3.01?Like 60,70 Players?

Now you know the Reason ;)