Wall & floor snapping issues

gszeus

I was on an Overpoch mod server for quite some time and noticed a strange happening.

When I started building a tower I noticed that when I went up one floor, the snapping of floors to the next level would only autosnap to the wall below, even though there was a floor to snap too.

To rectify this issue I had to allow the ghost wall to finish building then move it and resnap it to the floor, or build the walls somewhere else then move them into place after.

It isnt a big issue, but thought someone may be interested.

I also noticed that when a wall or a building as such has its walls upgraded to seal them, when you place a floor above it, the floor sinks down into the wall a little thus being uneven.

So if you upgrade one wall and on the opposite side you do not, then you place the floor above. It will place and the floor will move down slightly on the side with the upgraded wall which would then give you a tilted floor.

This can also be solved by NOT upgrading any walls until you have ur ceiling / floors in place first, or the opposite would be to upgrade all the walls before you place the floor to make sure it sinks everywhere evenly.

The Server is using Epoch 0.3.0.1 and is a Chenarus Map.

I have not noticed this on full Epoch servers but will look into it and report back.

Zeus

Parts snapping to lower level parts is pretty bad. 

Building a tower using cinder, set up 2 wood floors at ground level. Place 6 cinder half wall all snapped perfectly round the floors.Upgrade all walls and build 1 set wood stairs, upgraded, and 1 wood floor as a ceiling, they snap in place real good.

The problem starts when placing the next 6 half cinder walls. They all snap to the top of the walls below. Moving and replacing them results is the same thing, they just will not snap to the the floors.

The end result is the higher you go, the higher the top of the stairs sits above the top of its surrounding wall.

the problem we have is that free mode doesnt work.   even in free mode it still goes snapping automatically.  You cant use the cont-keys to have the fine tuning movements. The snapping only works with floors  i mean a wall wont snap to another wall if their is no floor under.   dunno how hard it is but having a snap pro + vertex intergrated in Epoch arma 3 would be the best and bring you guys more popularity..