How to increase zombie infestions

FreaksV2.0

Question

4 answers to this question

I can't get 1.0.5.1 to work without the stuck at loading screen issue. All my players suffers from it.  I can't get the new build cause i'm still non-steam, and no I don't want steam.

I know there has to be a way in the sever side files but can't find it. I was hoping for Vbawol, but any help will do.

How about if I added all cooked and raw meat to the Food with increased chance for infection list? Then just edit the loot table to make can goods less spawn, but I need to edit the increase chance for infection down to like 30% instead of 50%.  It might be a little to much.

Any thoughts where I can find the infection chances is at, would help too.

Ok you said in the other post, you didn't know about 1.0.4.2. How would go about doing it in 1.0.5.1 since only a few files was changed and class names. I'm pretty sure the infection chances would still be the same. If you can walk me through how to edit it on 1.0.5.1, it may work its worth a try.

I am sorry for the last post I'm not a real fan of fourms, I mostly read and not post. the reason being most ppl read the post, and see that I'm still running non-steam arma 2. Then they drone on about the upgrade to steam, its like they turn into amway ppl for steam.

I have my reason for not going to steam, I don't want to go in to it. "No I wasn't ban off of steam or anything like that."