Vizuallize

ARMA 3 Epoch Mod Errors
So I'm trying to get in to the overpoch epochs servers, but every time I join it loads then says the following error messages "You were kicked off the game. [battlEye: Script Restriction #15]" AND "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. a3_epoch_config"

My mods are installed via the A3 launcher (I also use A3 to join the servers) and I have all the mods required to join the overpoch server. I couldn't find a solution to this problem even through my EXTENSIVE research on this matter.

Here is my Arma 3 folder: http://gyazo.com/4be0f3465ded81c2834bcd807f8ce5a0

Please Help Me lol. I just wanna have fun like everyone else :(

Can you join Vanilla Epoch servers without the error and kick?

I.E. a server just requiring Epoch 0301.

If so at least you know that your Epoch files are correct. Then you can work out which of the additional mods in turn are causing the issue. To join Panthera and or Namalsk you will need All in Arma Terrain Pack. Most 'overpoch' servers require @mas18 and emod to work.

I try to add each mod in turn so map then guns and see that i can join a server without errors.

A3 Launcher should identify any corrupt files before launching but i don't use it anymore so it may have changed.

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. a3_epoch_config"

I am not sure about the Battleye stuff, but that error message indicates to me that either the Epoch mod isn't enabled or it is corrupt. There have been problems with A3 Launcher giving people corrupt files in the past, so to be safe I would redownload Epoch from http://epochmod.com/download.php. It would also help to know exactly what server you are trying to join so we can verify what mods you actually need.  

Can you join Vanilla Epoch servers without the error and kick?

I.E. a server just requiring Epoch 0301.

If so at least you know that your Epoch files are correct. Then you can work out which of the additional mods in turn are causing the issue. To join Panthera and or Namalsk you will need All in Arma Terrain Pack. Most 'overpoch' servers require @mas18 and emod to work.

I try to add each mod in turn so map then guns and see that i can join a server without errors.

A3 Launcher should identify any corrupt files before launching but i don't use it anymore so it may have changed.

Yeah I can, but when I join servers with high security or with more mods, the error messages pop up. For Example, I can play on the Altis servers with no problem, as long as there not with high security or guarded servers.

The BE kick is server side and not something you can fix, the missing a3_epoch_config error is like what Nic said, wrong mod version, not launching correctly or corrupt mod files.

Alright thanks, I will do the following. The Arma 3 server I'm trying to join is ip: 188.165.207.44:3302 /Name: EvOG A3 OverPoch 3 v0301 - Bornholm - New Trader System. Thanks again.

Overpoch Bornholm will require the @mas weapon pack @Epoch (obviously) and the Bornholm map

Bornholm can be forund Here

@MAS weapon pack is Here

You should have Epoch

Then enable them in the expansions or launch manually, should be all you need, unless that server runs other addons, i've no idea

You will need

Epoch 0.3.0.1

Bornholm 1.3

Emod 0.3

Mas 1.8

@echo off

rem path to Steam, change this!
set STEAMPATH=C:\SteamLibrary

rem server connection information
set IP=188.165.207.44
set PORT=3302
set MODS=@Epoch0301;@Bornholm13;@Emod03;@mas18;

rem don't change below
set ARMA3PATH=%STEAMPATH%\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

start ""  "%ARMA3PATH%\arma3.exe" -noLauncher -nosplash -world=empty -skipIntro -mod=%MODS% -connect=%IP% -port=%PORT%

@exit

You will need

Epoch 0.3.0.1

Bornholm 1.3

Emod 0.3

Mas 1.8

@echo off

rem path to Steam, change this!
set STEAMPATH=C:\SteamLibrary

rem server connection information
set IP=188.165.207.44
set PORT=3302
set MODS=@Epoch0301;@Bornholm13;@Emod03;@mas18;

rem don't change below
set ARMA3PATH=%STEAMPATH%\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

start ""  "%ARMA3PATH%\arma3.exe" -noLauncher -nosplash -world=empty -skipIntro -mod=%MODS% -connect=%IP% -port=%PORT%

@exit

Thanks man, but considering that I'm pretty new to all this, where do I put that code in?

Thanks man, but considering that I'm pretty new to all this, where do I put that code in?

It's a launcher file in simple terms :)

Use any text editor and paste that code in it, save it with any name like Launcher just make sure the extension is a .bat file and then run it, basically it will automatically load the mods and join the server IP and port you mentioned above.

*Edit*

Just noticed you will have to add the path to your Arma 3 installation, right click on your arma3.exe and select properties, it will list the path or its location, paste that on line 4

For example mine is    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3

So my line 4 would be set STEAMPATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3

Like Richie said, after you download everything and put it in your Arma 3 folder, to enable them manually, open Arma 3 and on the main menu screen go to configure>expansion and enable the mods you need, hit ok and let it restart Arma and you should be good to go. 

Alright, so I managed to join an Overpoch server, with JUST the epoch mod installed ( http://epochmod.com/servers-info.php?addy=94.23.218.122&port=2902&forceUpdate=1) for a couple seconds then I got kicked with more error messages:

You were kicked off the game [battlEye: Script Restriction #46] AND You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. a3_epoch_config

I download the epoch mod from the the actual website and manually put it in my Arma directory. When I manually launch the game (from steam) to enable the mod, it shows as already enables, with a drop down arrow to the left of it and the option to enable it colored out. As for the code this is what I put in http://gyazo.com/21f224261a8450052adf23f61e9c322fand then when I launch the .bat it says this http://gyazo.com/516a575fdbd39e548bcc7c348a7d6977 and I'm pretty sure that is correct, considering that I copied and pasted exactly where the location is from the preferences.

Damn man there is so many problems that I'm trying to fix and not having success at... if all else fails what would be the best method to reset everything and start fresh, because I already deleted the local files and reinstalled Arma 3, via steam, and that still didn't work. Please help and Thank you for your patience.

It it's already listed as enabled then you have it somewhere else, either in your addons folder or inside the ArmA directory in my documents.

Your bat file won't work as the path is wrong, it's listed twice, you had to replace what i added, looks like you added to the original.

I suggest the following for further troubleshooting:

1. In Steam, verify your Steam Cache by going to the Steam Library, right click Arma3, select Properties, select the Local Files tab and "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".

2. In Steam, add "-nolauncher" (without the quotes) by going to the Steam Library, right click Arma3, select Properties and in the General tab, select the button "Set Launch Options" to enter it.

3. Launch Arma 3 as it is and see if you get the Epoch experience when it starts. (If you get the Arma 3 look, we know you dont have it enabled properly).

4. In Arma 3, go to Configuration & Extensions and verify that you have the right Mods enabled.

5. Using the Arma 3 IN-GAME search, connect to a server of your choice. If you still get kicked for the same isssue, then disable Emod and try again.

If all this fails, I would start over by deleting all the Mod folders and re-download everything manually, enabling each mod one by one using the option described above.

If you cant connect using the In-Game server list, then you have enough problems without worrying about Launchers or Bat files.

I am having the same issue scince the update to 0.3. When i join any server with epoch 0.3.0.1 i get kicked with the messahe you were kicked off the game. I have tryed meany solutions none off them work. I have tryed reinstalling the mods, not using any launchers but it still dosnt work.

Ok so the mod works, I think ( http://gyazo.com/aa78f21efe6f5f3d7e3030e7ee76eb40). I can join some servers, but when I try to join an Overpoch server (  http://epochmod.com/servers-info.php?addy=5.196.77.99&port=3000&forceUpdate=1) it just either sends me back to the server list or main menu, without warning.

If you are getting that color scheme when you start up your Arma 3, then you don't have Epoch enabled. Starting Arma 3 should make things look like this at least: http://prntscr.com/6p7m3g

Just having Epoch 0.3.0.1 will only get you into Vanilla Epoch servers. the idea with my steps was to make sure you got the most important thing working - Epoch. Since you did not say you try to log in to a Vanilla type Epoch server (one that runs absolutely nothing extra that you need to download), you cant really assume that your installation of the mod works. :)

Once you get the Epoch theme look when you start Arma 3 up, then go ahead and try connecting to Epoch servers and then add whatever it is that the servers needs.