second_coming

[Release] AutoLockPicker (Unlock script for vehicles and locked doors)

Well the old working version was my real success in trying it out, but that one failed on letting anyone unlock with only one of the items... so Friendly please check on that one, I'm sure it's being exploited if still possible.

I did try the multiple items one but I guess it had problems and I spent many a restart on my test platform to fail enough to actually let my hopes and dreams of second comings auto lock picker GLOBE :(

But I'm a try to turn that frown upside down today and give it another whirl.

I am going to add a need for a third item required. Anyone attempt that yet?

I had to add the following to my attachto.txt !"Land_PortableLongRangeRadio_F" and I had to add this !"Land_PortableLongRangeRadio_F" to createvehicle.txt ...  I figured I would contribute to this thread, maybe this will help someone that is having the same issues I did.

Edit#1 I succesfully unlocked a door and got kicked for publicvariable  #0 "ALPUNLOCK" = [6566c100# 1814637: wooden_wall_doorl.p3d]

Added !"ALPUNLOCK" to publicvariable.txt and it WORKS!!!!!!!!! Thanks Second_Coming

Now I am off to go bother DarthRogue about why my scroll option inst allowing me to attach explosives :(

I had to add the following to my attachto.txt(!"Land_PortableLongRangeRadio_F" and I had to add this !"Land_PortableLongRangeRadio_F" to createvehicle.txt ...  I figured I would contribute to this thread, maybe this will help someone that is having the same issues I did.

Thanks, I've updated the original post

I think i found a bug, if i lockpick i vehicle successfully and its open and i close it i cant lockpick it again. like this;

Attach Autolockpick > Activate Lockpick > Works > Car is open > i close the car > Lockpick Again > it says it works but vehicle still close

After i do a relogg it works again, but with the same result.

I think i found a bug, if i lockpick i vehicle successfully and its open and i close it i cant lockpick it again. like this;

Attach Autolockpick > Activate Lockpick > Works > Car is open > i close the car > Lockpick Again > it says it works but vehicle still close

After i do a relogg it works again, but with the same result.

As far as I'm aware, If you don't get in the vehicle and start the engine you don't take ownership of it. Simply locking the vehicle will just leave the owner as the previous owner so yes you would need to lockpick it again.

Hallo have anybody a working version of autolockpick, i use normal ah admin tool. On the serverstart it says in the chat autolockpick actived. i have energy and every things that i need but i have no option to try lockpick. I very like this script and i need that for my server, can anybody help me please?

Sorry for my bad english.

Yesterday i mentioned, AutoLockpicker isnt working anymore. I think since 0.3.6.0 update.

All files get loaded... diag_log and systemchat message are ok, but i never get the blue attach option. can anyone confirm it?

EDIT: solved. no problems! script works fine! reinstalled whole server and now all is ok.

well i got this to work with the stock AH, oddly enough i had to put this in my  initPlayerLocal.sqf to get it working....but it works thx second_coming

if (!isDedicated and hasInterface) then 
{ 																			
	waitUntil {alive vehicle player};	
	waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};			

[] execVM "epoch_config\Configs\addons\autolockpick\AutoLockPicker.sqf";										//	AutoLockPicker thx second_coming
	systemchat("AutoLockPicker activated...");
};

Edited by natoed
add video (upload took for ever

Im trying to disable this near Custom Safezones with the following code but it doesnt work:

_safezone = player nearObjects ["C_man_hunter_1_F", 100];
_count = count _safezone;

if(AllowInSafeZone && count playableUnits >= _MinimumPlayers) then
{
    SafeToALP = true;
}
else
{
    if(_count == 0 && count playableUnits >= _MinimumPlayers) then
    {
        SafeToALP = true;
    }