Rename 'Soiled' to Hygiene

Guyver1

In the UK and probably the US as well, 'Soiled' means you've shit yourself.

So when I see the dubug monitor saying "Soiled 29" I read that as I've shit myself 29 times and I don't think a single moist towelette is going to clean that up!!

I 'think' soiled is supposed to mean your hygiene level, or how 'dirty/smelly' you are.

I would recommend renaming 'soiled to Hygiene to better describe what that parameter is actually measuring.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it. Something minor that should be changed eventually.

More pressing, imo, is the ability to wash yourself in water instead of relying on wipes.

Walk into water, choose to clean, time bar (maybe eventually animation).

yeah, I was thinking that as well. Four options:

1. walk into ocean and option to clean should pop up. (you can take all your gear and clothes off to avoid getting them wet.

2. In the spawn camps there are those tap 'troughs', they should be usable with a 'wash yourself' option.

3. The porta-toilets dotted around the map should be usable with a 'clean' option as well, doesn't clean you as much as the tap troughs at spawn camps but can reduce your hygiene level. 

4. any sinks, baths, taps on the map in buildings could have a 'wash yourself' option.

With all that said, as it is currently, I don't really see soiled/hygiene really making a difference, they seem to spawn just as much when you're completely clean.

Darn i thought they comeout when eating 2 can's of sardines , and no thootpaste&brush  so fishy