21:30:00   mas_eli
21:30:00   mas_tank
21:30:00   mas_vehicle
21:30:00   mas_vehicle_c
21:30:00   mas_nw_rifle
21:30:00   mas_ru_rifle
21:30:00   mas_us_rifle
21:30:00   mas_us_rifle_c
21:30:00 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.mas_eli, mas_tank, mas_vehicle, mas_vehicle_c, mas_nw_rifle, mas_ru_rifle, mas_us_rifle, mas_us_rifle_c
21:30:00 EPE manager release (0|0|0)

And that goes through the complete log like that.

My Misson:
addOns[] = {
"aia_takistan_config",
"aia_desert2_config",
"tavi","A3_Soft_F_Car",
"A3_Soft_F_Quadbike",
"a3_soft_f_beta_quadbike",
"A3_Boat_F_Civilian_Boat",
"A3_Boat_F_Boat_Transport_01",
"A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_01",
"A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_04",
"A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_03",
"A3_Characters_F_OPFOR",
"A3_Characters_F_INDEP",
"A3_Characters_F_Civil",
"A3_epoch_config",
"A3_Data_F_Curator_Virtual",
"epoch_objects",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Camping",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Fortification",
"A3_Structures_F_Walls",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Sport",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Accessories",
"A3_Structures_F_Ind_Cargo",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Civ_Market",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Market",
"A3_Structures_F_Items_Vessels",
"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Garbage",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Helipads",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Shelters",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Flags",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Ind_Cargo",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_InfoBoards",
"A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Civ_SportsGrounds",
"A3_Structures_F_EPA_Mil_Scrapyard",
"A3_Structures_F_Furniture",
"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Luggage",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Furniture",
"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Accessories"
};
        addOnsAuto[] = {
"tavi",
"a3_epoch_config",
"epoch_objects",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Camping",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Fortification",
"A3_Structures_F_Walls",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Sport",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Accessories",
"A3_Structures_F_Ind_Cargo",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Civ_Market",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_Market",
"A3_Structures_F_Items_Vessels",
"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Garbage",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Shelters",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Flags",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Ind_Cargo",
"A3_Structures_F_Civ_InfoBoards",
"A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Civ_SportsGrounds",
"A3_Structures_F_EPA_Mil_Scrapyard",
"A3_Structures_F_Furniture",
"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Luggage",
"A3_Structures_F_Heli_Furniture",
"A3_Structures_F_Mil_Helipads",
"A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Accessories",
"mas_apc",
"mas_cars",
"mas_eli",
"mas_tank",
"mas_vehicle",
"mas_vehicle_c",
"mas_nw_rifle",
"mas_ru_rifle",
"mas_us_rifle",
"mas_us_rifle_c"
};

None of the @mas or @masvehicles should be in the AddOnsAuto.

Here is what it should look like:

addOns[] = {"A3_Soft_F_Car","A3_Soft_F_Quadbike","a3_soft_f_beta_quadbike","A3_Boat_F_Civilian_Boat","A3_Boat_F_Boat_Transport_01","A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_01","A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_04","A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_03","a3_map_altis","a3_characters_f_gamma","A3_Characters_F_OPFOR","A3_Characters_F_INDEP","A3_Characters_F_Civil","A3_epoch_config","a3_characters_f","A3_Data_F_Curator_Virtual","mas_weapons_pack","mas_weapons","mas_weapons_ak","mas_weapons_nw","mas_weapons_m4","mas_uh1y","mas_hmmwv","mas_ch47","mas_mi8","mas_brdm","mas_uh60m","mas_cars_lr","mas_weapons_pack","mas_vehicleweapons_core","mas_apc","mas_tanks","mas_cars","mas_cars_hilux","mas_vehicleweapons_fia"};

addOnsAuto[] = {"A3_epoch_config","a3_map_altis"};

None of the @mas or @masvehicles should be in the AddOnsAuto.

Here is what it should look like:

addOns[] = {"A3_Soft_F_Car","A3_Soft_F_Quadbike","a3_soft_f_beta_quadbike","A3_Boat_F_Civilian_Boat","A3_Boat_F_Boat_Transport_01","A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_01","A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_04","A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_03","a3_map_altis","a3_characters_f_gamma","A3_Characters_F_OPFOR","A3_Characters_F_INDEP","A3_Characters_F_Civil","A3_epoch_config","a3_characters_f","A3_Data_F_Curator_Virtual","mas_weapons_pack","mas_weapons","mas_weapons_ak","mas_weapons_nw","mas_weapons_m4","mas_uh1y","mas_hmmwv","mas_ch47","mas_mi8","mas_brdm","mas_uh60m","mas_cars_lr","mas_weapons_pack","mas_vehicleweapons_core","mas_apc","mas_tanks","mas_cars","mas_cars_hilux","mas_vehicleweapons_fia"};

addOnsAuto[] = {"A3_epoch_config","a3_map_altis"};

Thank you , the server is running now after over 24 hours waiting and I can play ... Thanks again ..

I Deleted the lootspawner, but have tons of these messages in the rpt file.. what is this?

15:03:36 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons
15:03:36 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons
mas_weapons
mas_weapons
mas_weapons
mas_weapons

I am at a complete loss and I have read every @mas thread online and for some reason it keeps crashing my server.  If you have a moment, can you tell me where I am going wrong.  I am trying to add the @masvehicles mod to my server by doing the following:

1.  Copied the Cfgpricing.hpp from the a3_epoch_config.pbo and add the lines from your cfgpricing file having to do with the vehicles only. 

2. Add the new cfgpricing.hpp to the epoch.altis.pbo 
3. Edit the description file in the epoch.altis.pbo to add the line "#Include "CfgPricing.hpp"" (I don't have a separate cfg file in the pbo so I just add it directly to the root directrory of the pbo)
4. Add the vehicles to the allowed vehicle list in the  epochconfig.hpp
5.  Upload both files to their perspective folder and add the @masvehicle folder to the server root
6. Add the @mas key to the key folder
7.  Edit the Start Parms to include the @masvehicle folder on start up.

After I start the server, the server crashes.  Every time.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks for your help!

Edit:  I have tried a lot of different combinations of stuff to try and isolate the issue.

I left the epochconfig.hpp file alone and just uploaded the cgfpricing.hpp file, and the server starts.  

It is almost like, as soon as I try to edit the that epochconfig file in the @hive folder, the server shuts down

I Deleted the lootspawner, but have tons of these messages in the rpt file.. what is this?

mas_weapons

mas_weapons

mas_weapons

mas_weapons

mas_weapons

mas_weapons

that is from you setting up mas like you have it. You haven't deraped your mission.sqm and edited your addon array to include the mas files.

@sonin, the missing mag problem was hotfixed in build 3 of the current update..would check to make sure you have it.