Hiring scripters modlers and programmers Making new A3 mod

LOSTHeisenberg

@LOSTHeisenberg

Did you read what you wrote before you klicked on "Post New Topic"?

No concept of what You are aiming for or how big that project will be, no interpunction in your "one sentence post", writing "of your" instead of "if You're", and you actually search for intelligent and hard working people to work with (or for you?)...

Also, this other thread of yours is interesting too: //Fixed, thanks to ElDubya

Randomly klicking on "Recent Topics" can be so fun :)

Thanks ElDubya, feel free to correct me when ever you see me making a mistake.

I'm learning english "on the fly" by writing in english forums and reading english news articles, so every helpfull correction of any misspelling is appreciatet, since I actually learn from it.

Have a good one.

Not mad that your pointing out grammar errors but instead of always trying to find the bad in someone or trying to make them feel stupid on the Internet because people in real life put you down and bully you maybe you should try to be nice and not act like you never make mistakes it's just polite i never did anything wrong to you...

Not mad that your pointing out grammar errors but instead of always trying to find the bad in someone or trying to make them feel stupid on the Internet because people in real life put you down and bully you maybe you should try to be nice and not act like you never make mistakes it's just polite i never did anything wrong to you...

You say we try to find "the Bad" in someone - at least we "try something". You could "try" find the proper Topics on here telling you how to install a Server. Anyways i think if you have a server up and running the only thing you wanna do is messing around with the Adminstuff :)

Oh and btw - you havent made any mistake - you havent made anything yet ;)

I think the post should be excuted, kindest way to kill it :)

The OP wants to create a brand new mod yes ? now how can you possibly write thousands of lines of code, create brand new objects, vehicles and infantry when according to you can't even install Infistar properly :lol: