antagonist in .301

noswadm

Greets all,

I use A3EAI for my antagonist. In .2.5 I was able to turn off the antagonist completely. Now with the new update I have them set to 0 in the config.hpp, however drones and sappers are still appearing. Did I miss something in the release notes or I am missing a new setting that I need to adjusted. It really sucks being in a firefight and having a sapper or drone show up when I am not expecting it to.

TIA

I would also be interested in this. The frequency with which Drones and sappers are spawning has become ridiculous. When working in groups of 2-4 I have seen times where Drones spawned in as many as 3 at a time and frequently one spawned within seconds of shooting down the prior.

I understand the Devs have a vision of how the game should be. But many of us do use missions and AI to fill that role.

I find roaming AI patrols more believable than limitless drones being sent towards players and then AI spawning in within 150m of the players. Which in many areas can mean they just appear in the middle of a field right before our eyes.

It would be great is this were made our choice again. Then we can run our servers the way we want, be it with the Devs AI or other AI & missions.