Hi Nightmare, thanks for helping me in the past. Everything is working except the rcon tool. It says you need to have BE enabled for this to work which I have got enabled but, when I refresh any of the rcon lists, players & bans, it doesn't return anything.

Have you any ideas where I may be going wrong?

I have updated to your latest version.

Hi Nightmare, thanks for helping me in the past. Everything is working except the rcon tool. It says you need to have BE enabled for this to work which I have got enabled but, when I refresh any of the rcon lists, players & bans, it doesn't return anything.

Have you any ideas where I may be going wrong?

I have updated to your latest version.

yep i know the RCON is not working for all..  (not perfect , will have a look what i can make better for the future)

Bump !

sorry, yes i know is currently not correct working, i will rework this map when ( A3:Epoch is out ) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, did you check part 3 of this post for lastupdated column in character_data:

Good day all ..

Using Epoch 1.05.1  125548

I have the tools 2.0 up and running can see location of items, cars etc on the map, but get no players ,  no player data, can see everything else.

any suggestions?

Thank you in advance  :rolleyes:

Yes, it;'s a few pages back. Click on the link in my quoted post above.

Before i add this in, can changing the table names (ie, character_data -> Character_DATA) mess up anything else trying to find "character_data"?

Hi man, tbh I didn't change mine and it works just fine. I would try without changing your db to camel code first and leaving your db as it is.

Wrt answering your question, I don't know sorry....

• 5 weeks later...

No, it's not possible to do on Enjin. You need a webserver where you can upload the files. 

Thanks man. Thought it wouldn't be so easy....

I suppose that seeing as I'm running a dedicated box with apache installed I should do some reading and get migrated off enjin.

Any pointers as a good place for a beginners guide...?

Hi Nightmare.

Could you please check your Altis web map ?

I think the coord system is not right :/

The GPS indicate wrong coord.

Like Paros, in 105 / 382 instead of 210 / 170

768175paros.png

You can check the map here :

(huge image, so just a link : http://digitaleccentric.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/arma3atlis.jpg )

Bump, i really need this to work :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I got everything working with "Private Hive Tools" however when I change the price of something it doesn't change it on the mysql server?? It worked when I deleted vodniks from the bandit trader and it says "Out of stock" so that worked however when I tried changing the price nothing happens?? Am I doing something wrong?

I've installed this on my web server; however i'm getting: permission issue: "/home/srv/dayz.reidweb.com" is not writable

I've set the perms so that nginx can write so i don't know what the issue is.....

Do i have to set the config manually somewhere?

EDIT: I hadn't set the parent directory perms properly

I've used PHT in the past on a hosted server and I'm trying to get it running on a dedicated box now. I keep getting this error when trying to rename the tables and don't know what to do to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

SQL query:

RENAME TABLE `character_data` TO `Character_DATA`

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1050 - Table 'character_data' already exists

What do I need to do to allow the table to be renamed as required.

Thanks for thise great resource.

-CJ-

I've used PHT in the past on a hosted server and I'm trying to get it running on a dedicated box now. I keep getting this error when trying to rename the tables and don't know what to do to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

SQL query:

RENAME TABLE `character_data` TO `Character_DATA`

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1050 - Table 'character_data' already exists

What do I need to do to allow the table to be renamed as required.

Thanks for thise great resource.

-CJ-

The name doesnt really matter...dont worry about it...

If you really wanna fix it though, then browse that table and then do 'Export', and also select the drop database option.

It will give you a file with an .sql extension. Open it with notepad++ then edit the character_data to the name you want...and then hit the Import button to put the table back with the new name.

It will drop the old table and create a new with your chosen name, then insert back the data.

If you really wanna fix it though, then browse that table and then do 'Export', and also select the drop database option.

It will give you a file with an .sql extension. Open it with notepad++ then edit the character_data to the name you want...and then hit the Import button to put the table back with the new name.

It will drop the old table and create a new with your chosen name, then insert back the data.

I've got the PHT working but its not pulling in the player data or showing the objects, players in the tool. Thought the table name had to be right to get that working. I'll try that fix later and see if it helps. Thanks!

-CJ-

Well, no luck with that solution. It doesn't matter if I export a table or entire DB, edit it in Notepad++ and import the file, it still defaults to all small caps.

--

-- Table structure for table `Character_DATA`

--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `Character_DATA`;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `Character_DATA` (

When the new, edit SQL is imported, the tables end up in all small cap letters. :(

Also edited the SQL for the import to this with same results:

--

-- Table structure for table `Character_DATA`

--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `character_data`;

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `Character_DATA` (

Would the character set that is used be causing this? utf-8?

By default, this database is set up with case indifferent settings......How do you change that?

-CJ-

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nightmare.

Could you please check your Altis web map ?

I think the coord system is not right :/

The GPS indicate wrong coord.

Like Paros, in 105 / 382 instead of 210 / 170

768175paros.png

You can check the map here :

(huge image, so just a link : http://digitaleccentric.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/arma3atlis.jpg )

Bump x)

If you can fix this, could be awesome !!