Yeah I I am stuck at "No Connection To DB Or Not Enough Rights" using wampserver hitting test button after entering initlal db user name ip etc and get that mssg. I use HFBservers as my host. I did look into my php sewtup there and I see under the setup in security that this line is set to  List of trusted proxies for IP allow/deny  and not sure how to enter my ip info into the box to allow me. access I tried my ip and prt but that didnt seem work.

I just moved this to a new webserver and for some reason, the names of the locations in the "Epoch Trader Items" changed. They use to say things like "Bash" and "Klen". Now it looks like it's in another language. Did I miss a language selection option?

40c6.jpg

Have you got the instance set correct as i think there names from another map

Yeah Khush for example is definitely Takistan, which is instance 1. Chernarus is 11.

Yeah that was one of the issues I had. Probably going to draft a noobs guide to install later.

Works really well in conjunction with Pheonix tools.

Not for me anyway, I can't get it to connect to the database, even though the information is correct.

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 9

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 10

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/****/public_html/dayz/include/install/setup.func.php on line 13

Looking at the function, it's suposed to create, edit and delete a test table.

Solved my problem. I tried to host the tool on 2 different servers, both wouldn't let me connect to the database. If I host the tools on my own pc, it runs just fine.. 

Check your ip, port, username and pw as the instance wouldnt stop you connecting

Obviously if I can connect to the database when I have the instance set to 1, then the ip, port, username and pw are set correctly, and apparently the instance IS stopping it from connecting, as it won't connect if I change the instance from 1 to 11. I tested it several time. Same results every time.

*Edit* Here's what it looks like if I change the instance to 11. There no players shown, object editor shows no objects, etc:

50x5.jpg

Try instance 17 instead of 11, appearantly this was changed a while back? Even though for some hosts it seems you still need to use 11 (Dayzpriv for example).

Nope, didn't work for me. Same results as if I make it 11. I should note, however, that if I click on Epoch Trader Items with instance set to 11, I get the correct location names (Klen, Stary, etc). 

That's strange.

Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/login.func.php on line 34 
Notice: Undefined index: loggedin in /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/login.func.php on line 36 
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/db_connect.php:22) in /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/login.func.php on line 12 

(After Enabling the Error_reporting)

It seems like session generator won't work, because the login already sent headers. I am a little bit too lazy to look for the problem / fix the problem.

Edit:

Okay, nevermind.

It's just the error about redirectiong to the Login-Site. Just changed a few things. Now its running like a charm. :-)

what did you change to resolve that?

Is the private hive tools able to be password protected? I tried to use the login.php but i get an error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /include/function/global/db_connect.php:22) in /include/function/global/login.func.php on line 102

. the stars are there to protect my files.

Weird part is it still seems to log me in if i go to index even know i got the errors...

Before i even try to log in i get this error

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /include/function/global/db_connect.php:22) in include/function/global/login.func.php on line 77

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /include/function/global/login.func.php on line 78