seems not to work for me, i installed it the setup.php appeared, after i safe it only a white blank windows appear did not found a error in the log files.

Any idea ?

Ps. i use IIS 7.5.

sorry i can't help you, have no experience with MS-ISS.

i use only a linux/apache2/php setup for web stuff.

ok :) thank you anyway :D i will install apache for it :P

but also did you change anything specific ? the old version worked fine for me.

look @ demo-page !  ;)

when you have also trouble with apache. then download the tool again, maybe you have a older package.

i have fixed something yesterday.

Still can't connect to server database  :angry:

GoDaddy allows RemoteMySQL as well as Vert Hosting, they just won't work, what web host are others using that have this working?

I know it's GoDaddy, because I used 000webhost to test it in the beginning since iPage didn't allow Remote MySQL, seems no matter what I enter in GoDaddy it doesn't work.

Still can't connect to server database  :angry:

GoDaddy allows RemoteMySQL as well as Vert Hosting, they just won't work, what web host are others using that have this working?

I know it's GoDaddy, because I used 000webhost to test it in the beginning since iPage didn't allow Remote MySQL, seems no matter what I enter in GoDaddy it doesn't work.

I gave up connecting from a remote website.  My existing web host for my business allowed it for the first week, then it just stopped working and when I asked why they said they don't allow remote database connections for security reasons.  I now use the hosting package offered FREE by my dayz server provider, they've agreed by email to let me use it and it works perfectly.  

I'm with GamingDeluxe.net

Uploaded every single file to my webhost, put in all the information in the setup and push "GOOooo" .

It then redirects me to index.php, which is totally blank. 

view-source gives me nada, not even a single <html> tag.Tried checking out the php files for any obvious errors, but i cant find any..

Anyone got any ideas?

edit: I'm on track of something.. I have php 5.4 installed, but it seems its set to use 5.2 anyways.. And, when i set it to 5.4, i cant view a single page on my webhost.. Uh.. WIP!

Uploaded every single file to my webhost, put in all the information in the setup and push "GOOooo" .

It then redirects me to index.php, which is totally blank. 

view-source gives me nada, not even a single <html> tag.Tried checking out the php files for any obvious errors, but i cant find any..

Anyone got any ideas?

edit: I'm on track of something.. I have php 5.4 installed, but it seems its set to use 5.2 anyways.. And, when i set it to 5.4, i cant view a single page on my webhost.. Uh.. WIP!

Active in PHP extension>php_sqlite3, works for me

Got it up and running with a new web host, anyone else's Info board (Latest players, objects, blacklisted items) and players/characters not working?

Execute this:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

permission issue: "/var/www/vhosts/uk1337.com/httpdocs/cpanel" is not writable

This is what I get?

EDIT: I just made everything writable... The setup then worked so I entered all the details now I just have a white index.php page and nothing on it..

Hi guys,

I have this all setup and working excellent. Want to say a big thank you to the creator. The only problems we are having is that players are not updated on the live map. Also we can't see any players in the "Players / Characters" tab. How do I fix this?

EDIT: Never mind I saw the sql I am supposed to execute.

And to the post above me just make a .sql file and execute it.

Hi guys,

I have this all setup and working excellent. Want to say a big thank you to the creator. The only problems we are having is that players are not updated on the live map. Also we can't see any players in the "Players / Characters" tab. How do I fix this?

Hi,

please Execute following in your SQL Database:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

Hi,

please Execute following in your SQL Database:

Tried, gave this error.

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'last_updated' 

Tried, gave this error.

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA` ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`

MySQL said: dot.gif

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'last_updated' 

can you post a dump of your "Character_DATA" table, maybe you have a different.

permission issue: "/var/www/vhosts/uk1337.com/httpdocs/cpanel" is not writable

This is what I get?

EDIT: I just made everything writable... The setup then worked so I entered all the details now I just have a white index.php page and nothing on it..

please have look in the logfiles of your webserver for possible errors.