Hello I have a problem with the Private Hive Tools, when im installing them i can connect to the database but when the tools load i cant somehow connect to the database even when im playing and new player is in the database i can see his location, name, etc; but when i look on the tools its like nothing happened. I think that it does not connect to the database and get the required data that it needs. Is that because the new database got of the Epoch got updated or what?

If someone can help me with this i would be really happy.

yes i know this is a long time, but this is a good time for me to learn new things for making PHT better.  ( like JavaScript stuff for a better handling such things like Drag&Drop items, etc..  )

:)

Please make it so you can apply price changes to more than one item at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have trouble adding items to the traders?  The items add fine with the exception that they seem to default to the weapons section of the trader, no matter what it is.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to select which trader menu you want the items to fall under?

• 2 weeks later...

You're alive! YAY! :)

*edit* Awww man... my web host is running PHP 5.3.26 and the new version requires 5.4.0 :(

@BetterDeadThanZed

I have the problem toooo....

I put in a support ticket and my web host is updating PHP tomorrow. :)

For older PHP  5.X.X user, please open the "loader.php" with a txt-editor like notepad++ and change in "checkPHP('5.4');"  the version number with your current..  ( but i can't guarantee whether is working correctly )

Yay!

Any updates coming to PHT?

is in progress....

Updated to the newest version and all I got was this: /config.php is missing

But its not missing. Any ideas?

please check your webserver configuration, because PHP can't find the right path to that file...       

You don't have to do anything special. It will work with Napf. You will need to add your own "Fast travel" locations, though.

We do need the maps though, any suggestions on where to get maps that will work? Also, instructions on where to place them would help as well - the Chenarus maps are in the \livemap\maps folder and named chernarus_resolution.gif. I tried copying maps off the web and saving them as a gif at 1920x1920; however I still get the "Welcome to Chernarus" and the Chernarus map, with the correct stuff from the database for instance 24 Napf.

Thanks for the great tool!

We do need the maps though, any suggestions on where to get maps that will work? Also, instructions on where to place them would help as well - the Chenarus maps are in the \livemap\maps folder and named chernarus_resolution.gif. I tried copying maps off the web and saving them as a gif at 1920x1920; however I still get the "Welcome to Chernarus" and the Chernarus map, with the correct stuff from the database for instance 24 Napf.

Thanks for the great tool!

I'm looking for a Napf map too, but not for the HIvetools. I use Epoch Admin Tracking Tool: 

I'm looking for a Napf map too, but not for the HIvetools. I use Epoch Admin Tracking Tool: 

open the map in A2 editor and then hit SHIFT+MINUS(numpad) and type TOPOGRAPHY  (for germans: TOPOGRAPHZ )

a file should be created on your harddrive (C:)

e.g. Mapname.emf

you can convert .emf format with IrfanView to .png or jpeg